Extendify is the platform of site design and creation tools for people that want to build a beautiful WordPress website with a library of patterns and full page layouts for the Gutenberg block editor.
Make a beautiful WordPress website easier and faster than ever before with Extendify’s library of Gutenberg block patterns, templates, and page layouts for Gutenberg.
A library of Gutenberg block patterns, templates, and layouts
Our library of reusable website block patterns, templates, and full page layouts can be assembled to rapidly build beautiful websites or add to existing ones. These well-designed templates enable you to drag, drop and publish in WordPress, without a single line of code.
Core Gutenberg blocks
Get beautiful patterns and layouts without the added maintenance of third-party blocks or block collections, as our Gutenberg block patterns are made with core WordPress blocks whenever possible.
Built for your theme
Extendify is a theme-agnostic design experience platform that works with your Gutenberg-friendly WordPress theme or Block Theme — instantly leveling-up your editing and publishing flow today. If you change your theme, colors, typography, or any other element, your Extendify Gutenberg block patterns and full page layouts will adapt to the new design.
Below is a partial list of themes that are fully supported and work great with Extendify:
- Twenty Twenty-Two
- Twenty Twenty-One
- Twenty Twenty
- Twenty Nineteen
Extendify has tons of Gutenberg block patterns for all sorts of site types. Whether you’re publishing a site for a yoga studio, restaurant, dentist, or lawyer, select your site type in the library and see a curated selection of Gutenberg block patterns and full page layouts — with industry-specific images and copy.
Block Pattern Types
Choose from Gutenberg block pattern types for every part of your website, including:
- About page patterns
- Call to action patterns
- Feature patterns
- Gallery patterns
- Headline patterns
- Hero patterns
- Team patterns
- Text patterns
Layouts are a full collection of Gutenberg block patterns that are put together in effective and compelling page templates. By selecting the “Layouts” tab at the top of the library, you’ll see the beautiful full page templates that you can then add to your site.
Users gets 5 free imports per site each calendar month. Free imports can be used with base Gutenberg block patterns, templates, and layouts. You can publish and use these elements on your site without a subscription to Extendify.
Upgrade to Extendify Pro for unlimited access to the full library of beautiful Gutenberg block patterns, templates, and layouts. Extendify Pro includes access to our „Pro“ patterns and layouts. Users can import any Gutenberg block patterns, templates, and layouts they wish and continue using them on their site forever. A subscription is not required for your Gutenberg block patterns, templates, and layouts to continue to work perfectly on your site.
Extendify is a SaaS (software as a service) connector plugin that uses a custom API to fetch block patterns and page layouts from our servers. API requests are only made when a user clicks on the Library button. In order to provide and improve this service, Extendify passes site data along with an API request, including:
- Referring site
- Category selection
- WP language
- Active theme
- Active plugins
- Anonymized UUID
- Anonymized IP address
- Install using the WordPress plugin installer, or extract the zip file and drop the contents into the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress site.
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress.
- Edit or create a new page on your site
- Press the ‚Library‘ button at the top left of the editor header
- Browse and import beautiful patterns and full page layouts; click one to add it directly to the page.
For documentation and tutorials, read our guides.
Can I use Extendify with any theme?
Yes! You can create a beautiful site in just a few clicks with just about any Gutenberg-friendly WordPress theme.
Can I use Extendify with WooCommerce?
Yes! Extendify is compatible with WooCommerce. You’ll need to install and configure WooCommerce separately to set up eCommerce functionality.
Is Extendify free?
Extendify is a free plugin available through the WordPress.org directory that allows users to extend the power of the Gutenberg Block Editor. Each user receives a limited number of imports completely free. We offer a paid subscription for folks who want unlimited access to all of our beautiful patterns and page layouts.
What is Extendify Pro?
Extendify Pro gives you unlimited access to the entire library of our patterns and page layouts, without restrictions.
Will Extendify slow down my website?
Nope! Extendify imports lightweight block-based content that is served directly from your WordPress site. Our templates use the latest WordPress technologies, leveraging the best that Gutenberg has to offer, without any of the bloat of traditional page builders.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Extendify — Gutenberg Patterns and Templates“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
„Extendify — Gutenberg Patterns and Templates“ wurde in 8 Sprachen übersetzt. Danke an die Übersetzerinnen und Übersetzer für ihre Mitwirkung.
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
0.8.3 – 2022-06-09
- Add API language support
- Various bug fixes and updates
0.8.3 – 2022-06-27
- Minor translation updates
- Various bug fixes and updates
0.8.2 – 2022-05-26
- Various bug fixes and updates
0.8.1 – 2022-05-11
- Remove forced full width on older themes
- Added title tooltips to site type selector
- Remove notices from admin page
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements
0.8.0 – 2022-04-26
- Optimize live preview rendering
- Add faster server backend
- Add Extendify welcome page
- Remove content idle timer
- Update sidebar handle accessability styling
- Updated wp tested up to value
- Implement UI improvements to encourage discoverability
0.7.0 – 2022-03-21
- Add support for the Full Site Editor experience
- Update SiteType UX component
- Optimize layout rendering idle checker
- Improve server error refresh
- Fix library button on mobile
0.6.0 – 2022-03-08
- Add new design categories
- Add ability to open library via search param
- Tweak get_plugins call to not cache results
- Improve toolbar on mobile
0.5.0 – 2022-02-22
- Add support for inverted style patterns
- Improve library loading time
- Add pattern library variants to open the library
0.4.0 – 2022-02-08
- Enhance layout view with autoscroll
- Improve modal layout design consistency
- Remove NeedsRegistrationModal
- Add various performance improvements
0.3.1 – 2022-01-26
- Add singular value when import count is 1
- Remove destructuring within block filters
- Fix typo in setTimeout function name
0.3.0 – 2022-01-25
- Improve layout rendering performance
- Improve utility styles to better support WordPress 5.9
- Add fallback for blurred background in Firefox
- Add refresh screen when user is idle after 10 minutes
- Fix missing property check
0.2.0 – 2022-01-13
- Add initial support for pro patterns
- Improve pattern loading speed
- Improve library header toolbar button
- Improve multi-site support
- Fix excess blockGap on full/wide blocks with WP 5.9
0.1.0 – 2022-01-06
- Add null check on import position
- Add support for importing patterns to a specific location
/extendifyslash command to open the library
- Add preview optimizations
- Add check for live preview visibility
- Fix pattern display bug with TT1 CSS Grid galleries