The WPS Telegram Chat Plugin by wpSolution is free!
If you have a website and you are serious about your business, you cannot overlook the importance of live chat.
Want to communicate with customers while they’re browsing your website? Add Telegram chat widget to WordPress.
Make use of the large user base of Telegram. Encourage visitors to get in touch with you via the messaging app they prefer.
Via Telegram button, you can offer support directly, accept order on Telegram, build trust, and increase customer loyalty.
Using Telegram messenger on your website, you will stay in touch with your audience at any time and regardless of your location.
We ensure the perfect compatibility of WPS Telegram Chat and WordPress.
It works well with any WP theme without requiring any modifications. Several setup options are possible for better comfort…
- Go to your WordPress admin dashboard, then find the [-Plugins-] menu.
- Click on [-Add New-] and search for „WPS Telegram Chat“.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Click the [-Telegram Chat-] menu on the left.
- Set plugin options…
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„WPS Telegram Chat“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
- Small design changes
- Hotkeys added: „Esc“ – Closes the chat, „Ctrl+Enter“ – Sends a message
- New option „Telegram Link“
If the link is specified, then the telegram icon is shown in the chat header, clicking on which opens the Telegram App.
- Fixed css for compatibility with Bootstrap
Release date: October 23th, 2022
- New option „Offline Message“
- New option „Schedule“
If the user does not receive a response within the first minute and depending on the „Schedule“ an „Offline Message“ will be displayed.
Release date: September 23th, 2022
- First release
- Live tested on real devices
- Integrated Spam Protection
- No bugs found