WordLive plugin enables a customizable button on both Shop Page and Product page for a Live Video call between the buyer and seller.
* Compatible with the most popular E-commerce plugin; Woocommerce
* Compatible with one of the most popular multi-vendor plugins; Dokan
* Customize the color of the button shown to the customers
* Allows you to choose which page to display when the user is not logged in.
* Redirects the user back to the call page after they logs in
* Fully CMS-based system, with no coding knowledge required.
* The backend is powered by the most popular Video Conferencing Software; Jitsi
* Audio and Video clarity is enriched with Opus and VP8
* Ability to initiate recording of calls
* Hassle-free joining system for the seller.
* 24/7 premium support from experienced agents; We love queries from you!!!
You can change the color, size, and shape of the button that suits your needs. You can choose to show either the account page or a blank page for a customer who is not logged in. Tons of other customizable options are seated up for you, please check out our demo to get acquainted with all options. We bet; you will LOVE those.
3rd Party Services:
You can learn more about the Terms of Service from Jitsi:
Feel free to let us know if you have any questions regarding the 3rd party services we use.
You can easily contribute to our project in Github. You can create an issue, or create a pull request. You can find our repository here
Please follow the below steps for installing this plugin:-
1. Log in to your WordPress dashboard, and navigate under Plugins > Add New
2. In the Search Box, search for „WordLive“
3. Besides the plugin named „WordLive | Livecall Addon for Woocommerce“, click Install
4. After the installation has been completed, click Activate.
5. The plugin is now activated and now can be managed from the „WordLive“ menu in the WordPress admin Dashboard.
1. Download the plugin’s zip file by clicking on Download from the above of this page
2. Log in to your WordPress dashboard, and navigate under Plugins > Add New
3. At the Top, click on Upload.
3. Upload the zip you downloaded
4. Click on Upload.
5. After the plugin is uploaded, click on Activate.
6. The plugin is now activated and now can be managed from the „WordLive“ menu in the WordPress admin Dashboard.
I don’t want any branding of Jitsi. How can I remove that?
Our plugin currently uses the free version of Jitsi, which shows the Jitsi branding on your video calls. Some advertisements might also be shown on your calls. If Jitsi branding and Jitsi advertisements are really not good for your business, please drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will deliver you a plugin that has Jitsi’s premium version, no branding, and no advertisements.
Will this plugin work with my multi-vendor platform?
Yes, we are now currently integrated with the Dokan Multi-vendor plugin. This plugin will work with Dokan, and the call will be received by your sellers.
Who will receive the call request for the single-vendor websites?
The site’s primary email. The call requests will be sent to the site’s primary email.
Can I customize the call request email template?
Yes, you can easily customize the call request email template. After the plugin is activated, you will find a menu in your admin dashboard named „WordLive“. After you are there, you will find the option to customize the email template as you want.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„WordLive | Livecall Addon for Woocommerce“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
- Refurnishing the includes.
- Optimizing Images.
- Fine-tuning the uninstallation process.
- Temporarily removing a buggy Tab.
- Fixing bug of wrong admin notice.
- NEW: Added feedback collection system.
- Showing a more Human-friendly verbose response for functional error.
- Fixing bug of options not been saved in DB.
- Adding new feature for reducing bloat of DB when the plugin isn’t functional.
- Adding feature to add media and HTML in the email field.
- Added more Human Friendly verbose instruction in settings.
- Fixing bug of not saving the design of the button.
- Improved security of the plugin.
- Improved process of plugin uninstallation.
- New: Optimized the plugin for avoiding conflicts with other plugins.
- Securing uninstalltion process.
- Added proper uninstalltion process in the plugin.
- Fixed bug of emails sent in plain format instead of HTML.
- Fixed bug of video calls.
- Fixed issues with frontend view.
- Fixed several bugs relating to non-saving of settings, wrong preview and many more.
- Initial version of the plugin is released.