This one-click install will make links to external or affiliate products open in a new tab. Simply install it and click activate. If you decide you don’t want the feature, just deactivate it. If you have any other ideas for this plugin, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want an even more awesome experience with external products? Check out Improved External Products Pro
Pro Version Includes:
- Ability to open external products in a new tab from product archives
- Ability to set tab action on a per-product basis
- Ability to set tab action on a product category basis.
- Priority Customer Support
Download the Pro version here – Improved External Products Pro
- Install the plugin.
- Activate the plugin via the ‚Plugins‘ menu.
Why doesn’t this work?
If you are having any issues with this plugin, please feel free to report any them on the support forum or send an email to email@example.com.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Improved External Products for WooCommerce“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
- Fix: settings option key for the external add to cart display function
- Fix: escapes user HTML setting
- Fix: escapes HTML safely before echoing
- Plugin name change to comply with trademark rules
- Tested up to WooCommerce 6.9
- Remove Datafeedr area from the plugin settings
- Tested up to WordPress 6.0 and WooCommerce 6.5
- Tested up to WooCommerce 6.0
- Fix: jQuery deprecation notices
- Marked Tested up to WP5.8 and WooCommerce 5.7
- Fix: Extra checks for product object
- Fix: Internationalization (textdomain definition + translatability of various strings)
- Marked Tested up to WP5.6 and WooCommerce 5.1
= 1.5.9 (2020-09-07)=
* Tweak: Updated settings page
* Tested up to WP5.5 and WooCommerce 4.5
= 1.5.8 (2020-06-02)=
* Fix: missing function breaking site
- Tweak: Backend assets versioning
- Tested up to WooCommerce 4.2
- Tested up to WooCommerce 4.1
- Tested up to WP5.4 and WooCommerce 4.0
- Tested up to WooCommerce 3.9
- Tested up to WooCommerce 3.8 & WP 5.3
- Tested up to WP 5.1
- Fix dismissing pro notice
- Improved WooCommerce 3.X compatibility
- Tested up to WP 4.9
- Fixed minor php error
- Improved Settings
- Added Datafeedr information
- New code base with minor bug fixes
- Fixed various minor issues
- Fix: Error where settings were blocked for non-pro users.
- Fix: Added check for category settings to ensure an array was being called in ‚in_array()‘ function
- Added support for Improved External Products Pro
- Fix: Price symbol did not work in some non-latin languages.
- Tweak: Added jQuery fallback for themes that have edited the WooCommerce core template
- Fix: Works on shop pages
- Tweak: Improvements for WooCommerce 2.0+
- Initial Release