** NOTE **
This extension only works with OneStore Theme
VariationPress is plugin for WooCommerce provides a much nicer way to display variations of variable products. This plugin will help you select style for each attribute as color, image or label. With this plugin, you can present product colors, sizes, styles and many things in a better way which is not supported by WooCommerce.
This plugin only adds more options to show product variations with swatches. It doesn’t touch the default drop-down style of WooCommerce.
With a friendly and easy-to-use interface, you can add default color, image or label to each attribute in the attributes management page. It can also helps you pick the right style for quick-add attribute right inside the editing product page.
- Completely integrate with WooCommerce plugin
- Create attribute color swatches, multiple colors swatches.
- Create attribute image swatches
- Create attribute label/text swatches
- Create attribute thumbnail swatches
- Manage attribute globally
- Of-Canvas swatches selector.
- Auto convert dropdown into Thumbnail Swatches if variation image exists.
- Archive( Catalog, Shop, Category, Tag,…) page swatches.
- Create new attribute swatch in product editing page.
- Thumbnail Slider for archive pages (Support all product types).
- Advanced gallery styles for single product page:
- Slider with left thumbnail.
- Slider with right thumbnail (Plus).
- Slider with bottom thumbnail (Plus).
- Allows to insert multiple images for per variation (Plus).
- Bulk set gallery images for attribute pairs (Plus).
- Unlimited gallery images for variations (Plus)..
- Bulk set image for variation of matching attribute pairs (Plus).
- Drag to sort for gallery images (Plus)..
- Video (YouTube, Vimeo, hosted video,….) support for single product.
- Support override settings at every single product (Plus).
- Custom Variation Swatches Settings (Plus).
- Custom Gallery Settings (Plus).
- Mobile optimized.
- Build for developers.
- Visit the plugins page within your dashboard and select ‘Add New’;
1.Search for ‘VariationPress for WooCommerce’;
1.Activate VariationPress for WooCommerce from your Plugins page;
- Go to ‘after activation’ below.
- Download the Variation Swatches for WooCommerce plugin to your desktop.
- Extract the plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the „readme“ file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the „Variation Swatches for WooCommerce“ in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.
Even this plugin has been installed and activated on your site, variable products will still show dropdowns if you’ve not configured product attributes.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Products menu and click Attributes.
- Click to attribute name to edit an exists attribute or in the Add New Attribute form you will see the default Type selector.
- Click to that Type selector to change attribute’s type. Besides default options Select and Text, there are more 3 options Color, Image, Label to choose.
- Select the suitable type for your attribute and click Save Change/Add attribute
- Go back to manage attributes screen. Click the cog icon on the right side of attribute to start editing terms.
- Start adding new terms or editing exists terms. There is will be a new option at the end of form that let you choose the color, upload image or type the label for those terms.
Will this plugin work with my theme?
Yes, it will work with any theme, but may require some styling to make it match nicely.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„VariationPress for WooCommerce“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
- Improve Gallery for mobile devices
- Move settings to Customizer
- Initial release.