Usersnap’s self-service platform allows you to start collecting customer feedback of all types easily and quickly: get screen captures (screen recordings and screenshots) of issues with annotations directly in your product by an embedded widget, and run mini-surveys with ratings and custom questions during specific customer journeys. Teams take the insights, attached with user details and technical context, to better understand and prioritize customers‘ needs.
Usersnap is perfect along the entire product development lifecycle. Usersnap’s feedback collectors are great for:
- Quality assurance (QA) for software testing
- User acceptance testing (UAT)
- Visual bug tracking for designers and developers
- Customer feedback (feature requests, issues collection)
- Customer experience ratings (NPS, CSAT, CES)
Make feedback matter.
With point and click issue reporting, tracking bugs was never easier. Screenshots, screen recordings, and the used browser version, as well as a lot of additional information, help you to solve every web issue faster. No endless bug reporting forms for your users. A small snippet of code on the website creates a feedback button. Your users may highlight, blackout and use sticky notes to give visual feedback which is then sent to you!
- in-browser screenshots and screen recordings: you’ll get a screen capture of what your users see. No plugins required. Execute cross browser tests and see browser specific issues immediately.
- Context capturing: understand what browser, screen, device, or resolution your user had that lead to the specific bug.
- seamless integrations: Already using a project management or bug tracking tool? No worries – we’ll add value to your tool.
And more. check out all of Usersnap’s features
Connect your existing tool
Usersnap integrates with every leading project management and bug tracking tool. Easily connect Usersnap with your existing tools.
We integrate with:
- Azure DevOps
- MS Teams
- And 2,000+ others (via Zapier)
We at Usersnap are always here to help. Any questions unanswered? Check out our Usersnap help center or get in touch with us.
TRY USERSNAP NOW FOR 15 DAYS!
First 15 days are on us. Go and get your 15-day free trial now!
The Installation of the Usersnap plugin is straightforward. Just follow the following steps:
- Upload the plugin files to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress
- Get your free API key: https://usersnap.com
- Configure the plugin (accessible via the admin menu)
- Now you will have a feedback button on your wordpress page
Do the Usersnap feedback collectors slow down my site?
The Usersnap snippet is loaded asynchronously (like Google Analytics) – It does not impact page loading and rendering times. Additionally, we are using a strong CDN to ensure the best user experience.
Which browsers are supported?
We are supporting all major browsers, both desktop and mobile.
What is the maximum supported screen resolution?
Usersnap supports screen resolutions up to 4K high definition, which results in 3840×2160 pixels for Microsoft Windows, Linux and Mac OS X. If the screen size exceeds the corresponding maximum screen resolution, your image will be cropped. If you need larger screens for your web project, please contact us, we are happy to find a custom solution for you.
Where do I get a Usersnap API key?
Either directly in your wordpress plugin or go to http://usersnap.com and sign up!
You can create and manage your API keys for your site after you’ve logged in.
Can I customize the Usersnap widget?
There’s a lot of customization options with Usersnap, including how the feedback collectors are designed (fonts, logos, etc.) and how the feedback collectors interact with users (via pop-ups or buttons).
Do you offer discounts?
Yes. We offer discounts for startups and NGOs. Get in touch and tell us your story!
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard and AMEX. With that in mind, you don’t need a credit card to sign up and try it out. For Enterprise plans, we offer bank transactions as well.
Do you have a refund policy?
We offer a 15-day trial, so take your time to find out if the product fits your requirements. For further questions please refer to our help center or get in in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Usersnap“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
- disable account creation from plugin, instead provide link to sign-up page
- fix deprecation warning for PHP 8.0
- fixed typos in description
- update screenshot
- update screenshots and description
- update screenshots and description
- allow platform API keys and global snippet API keys
- update screenshots and descriptions
- FIX: GDPR compliant signup process
- FIX: Outdated ‚Configure Widget‘ link is working again
- FIX: Alternative signup url
- FIX: changed signup url
- changed signup url
- updated signup ui + readme + tested to newest wordpress
- fixed user name input field + project creation at usersnap
- fixed signup issue
- autofill email address field if user is signed in
- minor UI change
- added short link to key management
- fix current api connector doc
- update code documentation
- changed tags
- fixed documentation
- minur UI fixes
- fixed default options; smaller UI fixes
- Updated UI, moved Plugin settings to general settings.
- You can add the Usersnap widget now to your backend administration too.
- tags updated
- version hotfixes
- updated documentation
- tested for new wordpress 4.0 and added icons
- signup hotfix
- changed text on configuration page
- bug fix for double account creation
- IMPORTANT: updated to the new Usersnap widget. If you want to continue with the old widget please do not update the plugin!
- Now you can specify who is allowed to see the Usersnap widget!
- All configuration is now easily done with a configurator directly on usersnap.com
- added hide button option
- fixed php issset check
- storing api key problem solved!
- small hotfixes
- setup a usersnap account directly in your wordpress
- changed search tags
- added a few option fixes
- added a few langauges, added custom button text attribute, added shortcut feature
- added the new arrow feature.
- added new features as config options, now with more languages, emailbox and commentbox, and customizable tool selection, hotfix: screenshots and icons.
- hotfixes with images.
- added new features as config options, now with more languages, emailbox and commentbox, and customizable tool selection.
- spelling issue fixed.
- enough testing done, now we can release version 1.0
- added language support to configuration page
- now only middle and bottom alignment for the usersnap button is available
- minor changes for the plugin page
- changed some FAQs
- minor adaption to the description
- First version.