The plugin adds custom endpoints to the wordpress REST API and includes a client that will display operations on user lists in a modal.
Default lists types
The plugin comes with 6 types of lists:
* Simple: Simple list sorted according to their items added.
* Numbered: List with your numbered items. You can edit the order in which the items will be displayed.
* Poll: You can ask others for their opinion.
* Shopping Cart: List to add items to a virtual cart ( only on Woocommerce ).
* Favorites This type of list conceptually always exists for users, that is, the user does not create them but simply adds items.
* Bookmarks Equivalent to favorites.
All list types can be disabled.
If you are a developer and you are making a theme you can register your own list types.
- Roles that can create lists is configurable (for each type of list).
- Post type that can be added to lists is configurable (per list type).
- Title and description of the lists can be editable (configurable in each type of list)
- List items can be saved with a comment (configurable in each type of list)
- The lists can be private or public (configurable options in each type of list)
- Max items per list (configurable in each type of list)
- Share buttons for public lists
You can add a link, with the url „#my-lists“. Then when the user clicks there will appear the modal with the user’s lists.
Can I disable a list type?
Yes, all list types can be disabled from the plugin settings.
I am a developer. Do you have api documentation?
Yes, you can read the api documentation by visiting https://tauri77.github.io/user-post-collections/api.html
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„User Post Collections“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
- Add some themes helper
- Update preact
- Fix some uninstall options
- Fix errors on plain permalinks
- Update author url
- Remove unsafe IP option and use rest_is_ip_address
- Sanitize client IP
- Validate client IP
- First version of the plugin