Extend your reach to a wider range of customers with our Trust Payments extension for WooCommerce.
Using the WordPress Dashboard
Automatic installation is the easiest option — WordPress will handle the file transfer, and you won’t need to leave your web browser.
Navigate to the Add New Plugin Dashboard
Search for “Trust Payments”
Once installed, activate the plugin, and configure with your details.
Manual installation method requires downloading the WooCommerce plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work smoothly, but we still recommend you backup your site.
If you encounter issues with the shop/category pages after an update, flush the permalinks by going to WordPress > Settings > Permalinks and hitting “Save.” That should return things to normal.
How our service works?
Find out more about our services
Where can I find the user guide of the WooCommerce Trust Payments Gateway plugin?
You can find more information on the WooCommerce Trust Payments Gateway User Guide – please find the document attached.
Where can I get support or talk to other users?
If you get stuck, you can ask for help in the WooCommerce Trust Payments Gateway Support
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Trust Payments – Hosted Payment Pages Integration“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
- Integrate your Trust Payments account with the WooCommerce store.
- Allow customers to checkout using credit and debit cards.
- Support of Saved Card functionality, using Tokenization for security.
- Allows admin to easily track the transaction history.
- Allows logged in customers to pay using credit/debit cards saved on their account.
- Allows logged in customers to manage their saved payment card(s) on the My Account page.
- Allows admin to perform payments from the WooCommerce admin interface (MOTO).
- PayPal, Apple Pay and Visa Checkout are supported.