Transaction Integration for AffiliateWP and OptimizePress attempts to link OptimizePress purchases to an AffiliateWP ID based on IP address and cookie values. This plugin requires OptimizeMember and AffiliateWP plugins and functions as an intermediate linker between them.
If active, Transaction Integration for AffiliateWP and OptimizePress will attempt to establish a link between the transaction and an affiliate. Currently, only PayPal OptimizePress transactions are being linked.
The GitHub repository for this project can be seen here: https://github.com/AlphetaCS/transaction-integration-for-affiliatewp-and-optimizepress
You can read about my experience creating this project here: https://www.alphetacs.com/transaction-integration-for-affiliatewp-and-optimizepress
This plugin requires OptimizeMember and AffiliateWP plugins and functions as an intermediate linker between them. Once these plugins are available, download and activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Transaction Integration for AffiliateWP and OptimizePress“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
- Removed premium restrictions (thank you to those that donated)
- Added check for OptimizeMember and AffiliateWP plugins
- Created configuration section under Settings menu
- Premium configuration options
- Table for displaying saved purchases
- Table for displaying history of actions taken
- Testing section for simulating saved purchases and history (AffiliateWP functions are skipped)
- Initial upload