Adds a tapcha form tag to Contact Form 7. You can use it by adding [tapcha* name] to your form in Contact Form 7.
This plugin makes use of the API from tapcha.co.uk to generate Tapcha challenges and to check whether the response is correct.
This plugin will make requests to our API hosted at api.tapcha.co.uk. A request will be made to it in the following circumstances:
– When a short code / form tag is used, a request will be made to generate the challenge to display on page load
– When users respond to a challenge, a request is made to the API to verify whether the response is correct
– If you have entered an admin key in the settings page, a request will be made to gather statistics that will be shown below
For more information please read our:
– Terms of service at http://tapcha.co.uk/terms-of-service
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/tapchadirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ screen in WordPress
- Use the
Settings -> Tapchascreen to configure the plugin
- Where do I get a site key / admin key?
Visit http://tapcha.co.uk and sign up for an account. Once you have created a site you can then copy and paste the keys across and save.
- My Tapcha shows: Error! Please contact the site administrator
Please check the site key in
Tapchamatches the one for your site at http://tapcha.co.uk
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Tapcha“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
- Initial MVP release