Switchere’s crpyto payments processing solution. Accept differnt crpyto currencies credit/debit cards (USD/EUR).
Built and supported by Switchere.
Give your customers their preferred ways to pay with one checkout solution
Streamline your business with one simple, powerful solution.
With the Switchere extension, your customers can pay with cpyto, credit & debit cards on any device — all with one seamless checkout experience.
All earned money will be saved on your cryptocurrency wallet in the specific preferred currency, as well as you can withdraw it or exchange it for another cryptocurrency or fiat currency whenever you need it.
It’s easy for shoppers, simple for you, and great for your own business – with no monthly or setup fees.
To install Switchere.com Crypto Gateway, you need:
- WordPress Version 5.3 or newer (installed)
- WooCommerce Version 3.9 or newer (installed and activated)
- PHP Version 7.1 or newer
- Switchere partner account
- Log in to WordPress admin.
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for the Switchere.com Crypto Gateway plugin.
- Click on Install Now and wait until the plugin is installed successfully.
- You can activate the plugin immediately by clicking on Activate now on the success page. If you want to activate it later, you can do so via Plugins > Installed Plugins.
Setup and Configuration
Follow the steps below to connect the plugin to your Switchere account:
- After you have activated the plugin, go to WooCommerce > Settings.
- Click the Payments tab.
- The Payment methods list will include the Switchere plugin. Click on Switchere.com Crypto Gateway.
- Click on the Activate button.
- Sign in to your Switchere account. If you do not have a Switchere account yet, sign up for a new Switchere partner account.
- After you have successfully connected your Switchere account, click on the Enable checkbox to enable Switchere plugin.
- Click Save changes.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Switchere.com Crypto Gateway“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende