Forces all logged in users to stay on SSL connection. Guests are still served http.
Just install and activate – all done!
- NOTE: The ‚force_ssl_admin‘ and ‚force_ssl_login‘ directives in ‚wp-config.php‘ are not needed while using this plugin.
- SSL Login
- SSL enforced for entire logged-in session
- SSL for Admin and front-end of site
- No messing with ‚wp-config.php‘ or ‚htaccess‘ directives
- Easy to use, just install and activate on any SSL equipped site – no configuration required
- WordPress 3.5 compatible
- Network/Multisite compatible – can be activated on any sites in the Network, individually – sites should have a valid SSL certificate
- Buddypress compatible
- WP-Super-Cache compatible
- S2Member compatible
- Bulletproof Security compatible
- The ‚force_ssl_admin‘ and ‚force_ssl_login‘ directives in ‚wp-config.php‘ are not needed while using this plugin.
- Either install it directly through the WordPress Admin dashboard or
- Download the plugin zip file and extract its contents
- Upload ’ssl-logged-in-users‘ directory to the ‚/wp-content/plugins/‘ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress
Q: There are already SSL plugins available, why this one?
A: I could not find any plugin, that would simply keep the logged in user on SSL for the entire session, hence, SSL for Logged In Users.
Q: Will my website be secure just by using this plugin?
A: It keeps logged in users on SSL connection, so it helps. See plugin page for details, regarding recommended best WordPress security: SSL for Logged In Users
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„SSL for Logged In Users“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
- Initial release – it works!