This plugin provides you a list of your current entries & pages and the number of times that each one of them have been shared in Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Linkedin.
It also allows to share each active post or page directly from its own admin panel.
With this plugin you can:
- View how many times your active posts and entries has been shared in twitter, G+, Facebook and Linkedin.
- Tweet an active post or page directly from de plugin admin panel.
- Like in facebook an active post or page directly from de plugin admin panel.
- Give plus one of Google + to an active post or page directly from de plugin admin panel.
- Share on linkedin an active post or page directly from de plugin admin panel.
- The active pages and posts are paginated 10 by 10 and display order by publish date.
- Share a post or entry from its edit panel (and of course you can see the times it has been shared in facebook, G+, twitter and linkedin).
Why should I use this plugin?
This plugin allows you to control and measure the social impact of your published pots and entries. These indicators are very important to know the true scope of your publications. They also are fundamentals for SEO propourses. With this plugin you could know with a sight how much popular are your publications.
From version 2.0 you can see in the edit panel of each entry and post its social popularity. You have also the posibility of share it to your social networks directly from the edit panel (saving time).
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Social Fellow“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Übersetze „Social Fellow“ in deine Sprache.
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
Durchstöbere den Code, sieh dir das SVN Repository an oder abonniere das Entwicklungsprotokoll per RSS.
- First stable version.
- Issues with few entries are solved.
- Added shared buttons to each page & post edit pages.
- Improved pagination
- It is possible to select how many entries to show at the admin panel of the plugin.