Easy and detailed management of all the ships/boats in your inventory.
Allows you to track all vital statistics related to an individual boat.
Log entries can be created and attached to any ship in your inventory.
The log is modeled after the traditional ship log, with the additional flair provided by the internet
to expand capabilities to post images, files, etc.
Pre-created template view files are included so you can get your ship log running right out of the box.
These templates can be overridden in the theme directory, giving you full control over the look and feel
of your ship log.
Please see https://github.com/blobaugh/ships-log for active development
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress
- From the ‚Ship Log‘ menu begin managing your ships and creating log entries to share with your family and friends!
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Ship Log“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
- Updating compatibility and readme
- Removed unecessary css file loading on every page
- Removed the ship template that broke themes
- Ensured compatibility with 4.1
- Initial release of the plugin