What is Saber Feedback?
Saber Feedback is a simple, flexible and customizable feedback button that sits on your website and opens a line of communication with your customers and visitors so you can:
- Understand what they truly think about your website
- Collect ideas and boost retention
- Uncover growth opportunities
- Discover urgent bugs
- Simplify the QA process
Multiple ways to collect feedback
With Saber feedback you have different ways to collect feedback from your visitors or customers:
- Feedback button: a customizable button as a trigger. You can even create your own!
- Feedback forms: Get the feedback you need with customizable forms. Use one of our templates – Net Promoter Score, Feedback Catgory or Rating – or create your own.
- Visual feedback: Users can take screenshots when they need to, so they don’t have to waste time describing the problem.
- Email and integrations: Connect Saber feedback with the tools you already use (Jira, Slack, Trello, email and many more!).
Questions? Email us or check https://saberfeedback.com/wordpress-feedback-button
- Install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen, or upload the plugin files to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Saber Feedback screen to configure the plugin.
How does the free trial work?
All accounts start with a 10 day free trial of the top level Corporate Plan so you can try all of Saber Feedback’s features, no credit card needed. Once your 10 day trial ends you will need to start a paid subscription to keep using Saber Feedback.
Parlez-vous français ?
Oui, Saber Feedback does indeed speak French. As well as Spanish, German, Dutch, Italian, Swedish, Czech, Hungarian, Portuguese, Turkish and Russian. If you need a different language, please get in touch.
Can I use Saber Feedback on multiple domains?
You can indeed! Saber Feedback has no domain name or subdomain restrictions.
Is there a guarantee?
Yes there is! If for any reason you’re not satisfied, you can have 100% of your most recent payment back.
Do you need a credit card to start the free trial?
No you do not. All you need to try Saber Feedback’s great features for 10 days is an email address.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Saber Feedback Button“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Übersetze „Saber Feedback Button“ in deine Sprache.
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
Durchstöbere den Code, sieh dir das SVN Repository an oder abonniere das Entwicklungsprotokoll per RSS.
- Make all strings ready for translation.
- Fix issue when cache is enabled.
- Ensure compatibility with WordPress 5.9.
- Ensure compatibility with WordPress 5.8.
- Use the new and more performant widget embed code.
- Ensure compatibility with WordPress 5.6.
wordpress-pluginflag when loading Saber to help with support/debugging. This simply allows Saber support to know the feedback button was loaded using the WordPress plugin, no other information is captured.
- Use the latest embed code format.
- Rename BugMuncher to Saber.
- Update readme, add icon and new screenshot.
- Move development of plugin in-house. Tidy up code a bit. Link out to Saber control panel for full cusomisation options. Add visibility setting
- Update embed code to latest version
- Change name of plugin and author
- First release