Reward users for creating unique content for your website
* Posts and Comments – Working example
* You can use tiny amounts of money.
* Instant payouts.
* Configurable pre-calculations.
- English – included
- Russian- included
- The easiest way is to login to you WordPress dashboard, go to Plugins >> Add New, search forReward for Comment, and click to install.
You can also download the zip file from this page and upload it from the Plugins >> Add New > Upload page.
- Activate the plugin through the WordPress ‚Plugins‘ menu
- Enter Application Key from your Cryptoo.me account. Test it to make sure you have enough satoshi to pareward commenters.
- The rest of options work fine on the default values, but feel free to play. Tune it up for your needs.
- Navigate to your back-end comments page, or click on the coin near to comment on the front end, select payment amount, reward the commenter.
What is it for ?
Everybody like unique content, and the text of comments of your users is very important source of it, second only to the posts/pages.
This plugin gives you ability to motivate the users to comment more with tiny expenses.
How does it work ?
Satoshi is small fraction of the Bitcoin.
You select the amount the comment deserves, and satoshi move from your account to account of the commenter.
Do the users have to provide the Bitcoin address to get paid ?
Nope. The payment is going to be send to the Cryptoo.me account associated with the user’s email.
If the user does not have account with Cryptoo.me yet, he/she can register with this email, and access the funds.
How long does it take for the satoshi to change hands ?
Payment happens instantaneously. So be careful when you select the amount, you can not „un-send“ the funds.
Who pays the Bitcoin commission ?
Nobody does. The crypto-currency transaction happens via micro-payment system, so it is free.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Reward for Comment“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
V1.0.0 – 29.07.2020
Initial public release.