Zip North America for WooCommerce is a powerful WooCommerce payment gateway to provide your customers to split any payment into 4 installments.
Increase your conversion rate by 20% and your average order value by up to 60%.
Please note, you need an account with Zip North America to use this plugin. You can sign up every time on https://www.quadpay.com/signup-merchant/.
- Canada checkout support
- Zip branding
Upload the files to your server and put it in your folder /plugins/.
Activate the plugin, enter the API key and check the settings page.
Can I use this plugin without WooCommerce?
No. Zip North America Gateway for WooCommerce requires WooCommerce to provide the Zip payment gateway.
Do I need an account with Zip North America?
Yes. Please contact our merchant support team.
Is the plugin free?
The source code is freely available, but you need a Zip client ID and client secret to provide your customers a buy now, pay later option. Please sign up on https://www.quadpay.com/signup-merchant/.
Why do you load external files?
I miss a feature. What should I do?
Please send a request to the Zip team.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Zip North America Gateway for WooCommerce“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
- Defer funds capture support
- Multiple place order and API improvements
- Compatibility – tested up to WooCommerce 6.3
- Added payment widget on checkout
- Compatibility – tested up to WooCommerce 6.2
- Compatibility – tested up to WordPress 5.9
- Minor code improvements
- MFPP attribute added to the order API call
- Canada checkout support
- Merchant fee for payment plan
- Changed to Zip branding
- Fix – fixed an error when trying to get the billing country
- Compatibility – tested up to WooCommerce 5.3
- Compatibility – tested up to WordPress 5.7
- Tweak – added new QuadPay branding
- Compatibility – tested up to WooCommerce 4.9.0
- Fix – fixed issue with checking QuadPay status for on hold and pending orders
- Tweak – added time settings for order check
- Tweak – added detailed log and order notes messages
- Tweak – added „Discover“ as a credit card option in QuadPay checkout button
- Tweak – added attribute to ES5 script to maximize browser support
- Tweak – improved readme description installation
- Compatibility – tested up to WordPress 5.6.0 and WooCommerce 4.8.0
- Tweak – logging improvements
- Tweak – updated to QuadPay widget 2.2.6
- Tweak – making plugin compliant with WordPress plugin guidelines
- Fix – fixed issue with access token issue
- Compatibility – tested up to WordPress 5.5.1 and WooCommerce 4.5.1