Boost sales by using affiliates
Having trusted affiliates refer customers to your store is a sure way to increase sales.
Starting an affiliates program has never been easier!
Track sales, award commissions, and more! Your WooCommerce store can increase sales by having affiliates sending customers your way.
How it works
To get started, create your first affiliate by clicking on Create an Affiliate. Then send the affiliate their very own link. When a customer visits your site using this link the affiliate will be awarded a commission. It’s a win-win!
Let the affiliates log in and track their own stats. Just link an Affiliate to a WordPress user.
View reports by affiliate to monitor results. Pro version includes reporting by product.
Running an affiliates program should not be difficult. PW WooCommerce Affiliates makes it straight-forward with easy to use screens.
Export your affiliate report into CSV format.
Translations included for German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, and Russian.
PW WooCommerce Affiliates Pro lets you do even more:
- Set Custom Commissions – Assign commission by Affiliate, Category, and even by Product.
- Products Report – Monitor affiliate sales by product.
- Enrollment Form – Allow users to request joining your affiliate program through our simple to use enrollment form.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/pw-woocommerce-affiliatesdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ screen in WordPress.
- Navigate to Pimwick Plugins -> PW WooCommerce Affiliates
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„PW WooCommerce Affiliates“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
- WordPres 6.0 and WooCommerce 6.5 compatibility.
- WordPress 5.9 and WooCommerce 6.2 compatibility.
- Format the affiliate commission in the order line items meta fields.
- Confirmed compatibility with WooCommerce 6.0
- Confirmed compatibility with WordPress v5.8 and WooCommerce v5.5
- Confirmed compatibility with WordPress 5.7 and WooCommerce 5.1
- Confirmed compatibility with WooCommerce 5.0.
- Confirmed compatibility with WordPress 5.6 and WooCommerce 4.8
- Allow the affiliate cookie to expire at the end of the session by setting Cookie Lifetime to zero. Confirmed compatibility with WooCommerce 4.6
- Allow a fixed value cookie expiration via the PWWA_COOKIE_EXPIRATION constant. Typically this will be 0 to force session-only cookies. Confirmed compatibility with WooCommerce 4.6
- See changelog.txt