Our robust Woocommerce plugin is here to streamline your business. Accept and process payments directly through your Woocommerce store anytime, anywhere. All the latest payment methods and trending digital wallets are now available with just a single click.
Accept payments through the widely-used Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal digital wallets and never miss a conversion. Local payment methods can also help you increase transaction volumes and attract new consumes from around the world.
Accept more payments. Increase conversions.
– Fast set up – get your merchant account in as little as 48 hours
– Access several global payment methods through one plugin
– Access a Secure Payment Gateway that meets the highest PCI-DSS standards
– Take advantage of dynamic merchant business intelligence
– Get real-time transaction reporting
– Request daily settlements
Benefit from advanced features such as expert fraud protection tools, 3D secure processing, and access to supported WooCommerce plugins that suit your business model, such as the WooCommerce Subscriptions extension for recurring payments.
- VISA (International)
- MasterCard (International)
- V Pay (International)
- Maestro (International)
Local Payment Methods:
- Online Bank Transfer (payabl.)
- SOFORT Banking (Klarna)
- Instant Bank Transfer (Trustly)
- Przelewy24 (P24)
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
… with more to come
payabl. is available to online merchants based in the following countries:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus,Czech Republic, Denmark,
Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Ireland,
Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland,
Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia,Spain,Sweden, United Kingdom
Ready to open a payabl. merchant account? Please go to the Apply Now Form or get in touch with our team for a customized price quote by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try us now on sandbox, the plugin comes pre-configured with test credentials.
Mode details here: payabl. API.
The plugin can be installed from the WordPress plugin site.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ screen in WordPress
- Go to Woocommerce -> Settings -> Payments
- Choose the payment methods that you want to activate: for example: payabl. Card or payabl. Sofort or All
- Click Manage to enter live credentials that you have received from payabl. team or choose sandbox mode to test the solution.
What is the webhook url for?
For any asynschronous notification for example for Sofortüberweisung or 3DS for creditcard, your shop needs to be updated with the final status.
The payment gateway notifies your shop via this URL.
Can I use sequential order id?
Yes, both paid and free version of Woocommerce sequential Id plugins are supported.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„payabl. Payments Gateway“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
- Bug fix Instant Bank Transfer
- Tested with WordPress 6.2 and Woocommerce 7.5.1. Added payabl. Online Bank Transfer
- Added Paypal refund
- Bug fix Applepay and Googlepay
- Tested with WordPress 6.1 and Woocommerce 7.1.0. Added payabl. Online Bank Transfer
- Tested with WordPress 6.0 and Woocommerce 6.5.1, updated payabl. urls and log file name, added source field
- Bug fix wc subscription function missing error
- Rebranded to payabl.
- Added Applepay, Googlepay and Paypal
- Improved setup process
- Added pending order for Sofort
- Fix transaction status for recurring to processing for physical goods
- Tested for latest WordPress(5.5.1) and Woocommerce(4.5.2)
- Fixed refund currency for multicurrency enviornment
- Increased timeout of Gateway request from 5sec to 180sec
- Test plugin with latest wordpress version and woocommerce version
- Improved debug logging
- Tested against Woocommerce plugin 4.2
- Added support for Trustly – Instant Bank Transfer
- Test upto Woocommerce 4.0.1
- Supports IPv6
- Sanitized parameter inputs
- Cleaned up extra payment methods
- Moved all payment method classes to subfolder
- Added this readme