Did you ever want to add some custom columns to the posts overview page?
This plugin gives you the possibility to add meta fields, taxonomies, or ACF fields there.
Just add any number of columns you want and enjoy seeing them right from the posts overview pages.
I want to show ACF field in the posts editor. Is it possible?
Yes, this is one of the main plugin features.
I don’t use ACF. Will this plugin work in this case?
Yes, you can still use it to manage any meta fields or custom taxonomies.
Does the plugin supports custom post types?
Yes, it supports all the available post types and their taxonomies.
I want X feature / something doesn’t work
Just write about it in the plugin support forum, and we’ll try to add/fix it in the next plugin versions.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Posts Columns Manager“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
- UPDATE SUMMARY: Support ACF checkbox field
- [UPDATE] Added support for ACF checkbox fields
- [UPDATE] Improved codebase for plugin translation
- UPDATE SUMMARY: Column fields improvements
- [UPDATE] Added support for ACF relationship fields
- [UPDATE] Added support for ACF image fields
- [UPDATE] Added possibility to sort numeric fields
- UPDATE SUMMARY: Possibility to edit column titles, sorting fix
- [UPDATE] Possibility to edit column titles
- [UPDATE] Implemented setting tabs
- [UPDATE] Code refactoring
- [FIX] Fixed sorting by column values
- UPDATE SUMMARY: Do not skip some meta values
- [FIX] Show meta keys beginning with an underscore
- UPDATE SUMMARY: Settings UI improvements
- [UPDATE] Settings: accordion for each post type
- [UPDATE] Settings: hide redundant metas
- [UPDATE] Settings: hide redundant post types
- UPDATE SUMMARY: UI bug fixed
- [FIX] Bug fixed: redundant „settings“ word on the plugins page
- UPDATE SUMMARY: Possibility to manage any meta fields
- [UPDATE] Possibility to manage any meta fields
- [UPDATE] Made the column sortable feature available by default
- [UPDATE] Improved settings page
- Plugin release, possibility to manage ACF fields and taxonomies