Web Stories for WordPress is a new plugin developed by Google. This plugin makes it easy for WordPress publishers to create content in the Google Web Stories format, enabling publishers to attract more visitors. It allows you to create full-screen, tappable, and engaging visual stories that are powered by AMP technology.
Web Stories plugin has an extremely easy-to-use interface that allows you to simply drag-and-drop text and images to your preferred location on the workspace. There are also multiple fully designed templates, which help you to get started quicker.
More info: https://amp.dev/about/stories/
But Web Stories are a subsect of the AMP framework.
That is why you must (re)add your tracking codes (Google, Facebook, Twitter, …) to track your audience and capture the actions people take when they interact with your Web Stories.
Track conversions on your Google Web Stories with Pixel for Web Stories plugin for:
– – Facebook pixel (+ Instagram)
– – Twitter pixel
– – Linkedin insight tag (PRO)
– – Pinterest pixel (PRO)
– – Tiktok pixel (PRO)
– – Snapchat pixel (PRO)
– – Yandex.Metrica analytics (PRO)
How it works?
The Pixel for Web Stories plugin will add your pixels and tracking codes to all your Web Stories, directly into the code, so that you can track all conversions properly from your preferred social network / search engine.
- Unzip all files to the
- Log into WordPress admin and activate the ‚Pixel for Web Stories‘ plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu
- Go to „Settings > Pixel for Web Stories“ in the left-hand menu to start work on it.
Do I need to copy/paste the full Facebook/Twitter Pixel code somewhere?
No, you just have to enter your pixel ID’s in the dedicated field. The plugin will add them properly to all your Web Stories.
How can I get a Pixel | Tracking code ?
• Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/business/help/952192354843755
• Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/help/lms/answer/65521
• Pinterest: https://help.pinterest.com/en/business/article/base-code
• Tiktok: https://ads.tiktok.com/help/article?aid=847965446909373431
• Twitter: https://business.twitter.com/en/help/campaign-measurement-and-analytics/conversion-tracking-for-websites.html
• Bing: https://www.bing.com/toolbox/webmaster
• Snapchat: https://businesshelp.snapchat.com/en-US/article/snap-pixel-about
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Pixel & tracking codes for Google Web stories (formerly AMP Stories)“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
- 🚀 Initial release.
- 👌 IMPROVE: Auto deactivation of free version upon activating Pro version
- 🔥 NEW: Meta Tags for SEO promotion
- 👌 IMPROVE: Optin, Notification, WP v5.9 Compatibility
- 🐛 FIX: Security issue