Note: This plugin is only really of use to you if you have a Perfect Checkout account. You can set one up for free. Try Perfect Checkout for free!
Perfect Checkout replaces your WooCommerce cart, checkout, and the need for payment gateway plugins – giving your customers the ultimate checkout experience. Here are just a few of the popular features you’ll have after a quick 5 minute setup:
- Accept credit cards, PayPal, Gpay, and more (without additional plugins)
- Streamline the entire cart/checkout process with beautiful UX/UI
- Instantly provide address auto suggestions (no setup required)
- Increase conversions by 30% on average
Unlike traditional checkout plugins, Perfect uses the latest headless technologies to deliver our pixel perfect checkout experience to every device and browser. No more dealing with buggy plugins, theme conflicts, or any of the hassles you’ve become accustomed to with checkout
Perfect automatically syncs with all of your:
- products and product variations
- shipping, coupons, tax settings
- third party plugins
Simply signup for a free account and connect your store to see it in action! We’re WooCommerce enthusiasts who are constantly adding features to make your life easier.
Full Feature List (all included for free)
- Completely responsive (pixel perfect on all browsers/devices)
- Automatically save user details for next visit
- Modify order without leaving page
- Field Validation (checks valid email/phone)
- Address auto suggest and validation
- Digital Products Mode (remove address/shipping fields)
- Add custom fields (text, drop downs, check boxes, ect)
- Add custom content and images
- Creates customers from guest checkouts
- Attaches orders to customers if existing email found
- Ability to fully white label
- Fraud prevention technology
- Free customer support
Keep in mind that you do need a Perfect Checkout account for it to work with, so if you don’t yet have a store set up in Perfect Checkout, head to Perfect Checkout and sign up now.
- WordPress v5.4
- WooCommerce v4.3
- PHP v7.3
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Perfect Checkout, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type „Perfect Checkout“ and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found the plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking „Install Now“.
The manual installation method involves downloading the plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
How Is Perfect Checkout different from traditional WooCommerce Checkout Plugins?
Perfect Checkout is a first of it’s kind hosted and “headless” checkout system. Unlike traditional plugins, ours actually creates a new page in WordPress and automatically embeds our hosted checkout experience directly onto it. The plugin then sets this new page as the checkout page in your WooCommerce settings.
Will Perfect Checkout modify my current checkout – what does it actually do to my store?
Perfect Checkout does not modify your existing checkout page or modify any files on your website except to create a brand new standard WordPress page named “Perfect Checkout” which you can see in WordPress > Pages. Disabling the plugin will completely remove Perfect Checkout and revert your checkout back to the exact same setup you had before installing our plugin.
No, but hear us out: You can add your own logo, brand colors, and legal links directly in our solution. Multiple studies prove that including navigation and other distracting elements on your checkout page actually hurts your conversion rates – this is why every Shopify store, sites like Nike.com, and the majority of ecommerce sites exclude headers/footers. Having a completely clean page to embed our solution onto also guarantees you get pixel perfect UI and rock solid UX on every single store – regardless of theme or page builder used. Please take our word on this one. 🙂
Why use a hosted checkout for WooCommerce over traditional plugins?
Even with custom development, there are actual limitations in what you can modify in WooCommerce’s PHP templates – not to mention the endless problems with payment plugin vulnerabilities, bugs, and a host of other issues that simply cost you money and leave your customers questioning your stores integrity.
There is so much WooCommerce is already great at handling – we just thought the checkout handling could use an upgrade: Use Perfect Checkout to take advantage of all WooCommerce has to offer while upgrading your front end experience, payments, and security to a fully enterprise standard.
Will Perfect Checkout work with my payment processor?
Perfect Checkout currently works with Stripe, Square, PayPal, and PayPal Business. We also support payment wallets such as Google Pay (GPay) that are offered through such payment processors. We’re hard at work adding support for Afterpay, Klarna, Authorize.net and a long list of other payment solutions.
Will Perfect Checkout work with my shipping, coupon, and tax settings?
Absolutely! Our intelligent API will pick up all of your standard WooCommerce settings out of the box. Changes made to shipping, coupons, and tax in your WooCommerce settings section will reflect in real time on your new checkout – pretty nifty if you ask us. 🙂
Will Perfect Checkout work with my third party plugins?
Most likely! It seems every hosted checkout solution tries to re-invent things like shipping, coupons, and tax settings that you probably already spent a lot of time setting up. We know that as you grow, your store often requires more advanced plugins to handle things like advanced shipping rates or discounts. Luckily, our API is extremely good at picking up these additional plugin settings and works with the majority of them. We encourage you to try the demo and let us know if you need support for a specific plugin that doesn’t work as expected.
Where can I report bugs for the helper plugin?
You can notify us via the support forum – be sure to search the forums to confirm that the error has not already been reported.
My question is not listed here. Where can I find more answers?
You can contact us via the chat via our site. https://perfectcheckout.com
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Perfect Checkout for WooCommerce“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
If you like Perfect Checkout, please take a moment to provide a testimonial. It is greatly appreciated.
v1.5.0 – 3rd June, 2022
- Added shortcode
[perfect_checkout]that will allow you to embed Perfect Checkout on any page.
- For WooCommerce Subscriptions: When changing payment method, Perfect Checkout now handles it.
- Added a reminder notice should Perfect Checkout been active before but the plugin was deactivated, the user will be asked to simply re-activate once the plugin is active again.
- PHP 8.1 ready! 😄
- Tested: ✔️ Compatible with WooCommerce v6.5
- Tested: ✔️ Compatible with WordPress v6.0
- Cart and Checkout Pages: No longer requires replacing. We filter in our checkout solution where needed when needed as we have improved how we detect if Perfect Checkout is active.
- Perfect Checkout Page: Extends WooCommerce query endpoints for backwards compatibility if manually set as the checkout page in „WooCommerce Settings > Advanced“.
- Fixed: Should user deactivate plugin temporarily, the Perfect Checkout page is not re-created after the user re-activates the plugin.
- Updated CoCart Lite to v3.7.0
v1.4.1 – 9th December, 2021
- Square payment token not saving meta correctly for guest customers.
v1.4.0 – 3rd December, 2021
- Improved support for saved payment methods and now support the Square payment gateway.
- Made it easier to connect to your Perfect Checkout account via the settings page.
- Adjusted the CSS of the settings page to be more aligned and have a little more spacing.
- Added support for RTL for the settings page.
- Changed the checkout now buttons from a form button to a link button for more theme compatibility.
- All store currency information is used for a more accurate display of the item prices and totals.
- Manually switch to using Perfect Checkout page via the settings page when ready instead of switching upon activation of plugin.
- Checkout Now button for simple subscriptions now shows for shop page and single product page.
- Filtered the „Proceed to Checkout“ button on native cart page to redirect to Perfect Checkout.
- Admin bar now shows on our checkout page for logged in users who have admin access.
- We now identify the language your store is set or viewed in when customers go to our checkout. This will allow us to see which languages we need to provide translations for Perfect Checkout in the future.
- From this plugin release and on in the future, we will track the version of the plugin you are using. This will help us in providing compatible releases with our checkout as we are constantly making improvements to Perfect Checkout.
- Updated CoCart Lite to v3.0.15
v1.3.0 – 14th October, 2021
- Added support for saved payment methods for registered customers². A new payment gateway is enabled with no setup required. (Remains active while Perfect Checkout is active.)
- Added option to logout user while keeping items in the cart.
- WP Rocket will now ignore applying lazy load for Perfect Checkout iFrame.
² Only the Stripe payment gateway is supported currently. Other gateways that support saved methods are in development.
- Checkout Now buttons no longer show after disabling them, after they were enabled the first time.
v1.2.0 – 30th August, 2021
- New: Added support for Google Analytics tracking.
- New: Added „Buy Now Link“ feature for marketplace owners.
- New: Added optional „Checkout Now“ buttons for both shop page and product pages.
v1.1.3 – 2nd August, 2021
- Dev: Improved performance in the WordPress dashboard.
v1.1.2 – 30th July, 2021
- Initial release on WP.org 😄