Open One On Demand Delivery is used to link a store developed in WooCommerce with the Open One API and in this way have a delivery system connected to your online store.
If you have an online store, developed with woocommerce and you need to integrate it with Open One App, this plugin facilitates this task, you simply have to provide the keys provided by Open One and the plugin will do the rest for you, fully integrated with woocommerce orders and Open One App.
How does the plugin work?
- Install and activate the plugin.
- Fill in all the fields requested by the plugin.
- Go to the Woocommerce configuration, in the Shipping tab.
- Add a shipping zone.
- Add a shipping method.
- In the list select Open One Shipping Method.
- NOTE: For the correct functioning of the plugin, make sure to assign a name to your timezone (New York for example). If you use UTC format it can cause problems. To edit your timezone you must go to Settings > General > Timezone
- PHP 7.0 or greater is recommended
- MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended
Does it work with any version of woocommerce?
Yes, the plugin is compatible with any version of woocommerce.
Is the plugin completely free?
That’s right, you don’t have to pay to use this plugin, Enjoy.
The PHP compatibility says this plugin only work with PHP version X?
The plugin is made to be a support tool for as many users as possible, this means it needs code that is written for older sites as well.
Tools that check for PHP compatibility do not know how to separate this code from the real code, so it will give a false positive response.
At this time, the plugin has been tested with every version of PHP from 5.2 through 7.3, and works with all of these.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Open One On Demand Delivery“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
It’s a great update, now Open One On Demand is a shipping method available directly in the Woocommerce settings.
Compatible with custom checkout fields.
Compatible with billing or shipping address.
We add the zipcode to the delivery address.
Compatibility with other plugins.
First version of the plugin.