This plugin allows you to sync all WordPress users with one or more groups in Mailrelay allowing your website users to receive newsletters, notifications etc.
Once the extension is installed you will have a new settings option: Mailrelay -> Authentication
At this page, you will need to fill in the following data:
- API Key
The Account information can be found in your Mailrelay’s welcome email.
And your API Key can be created at your Mailrelay account under settings -> API Keys
Once this data is successfully saved you can run the user sync.
Dieses Plugin unterstützt 1 Block.
Before starting, make sure you have an active Mailrelay.com account and your account has a valid Api Key.
- Upload mailrelay folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory or download it from the WordPress plugin repository
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings -> Mailrelay and configure your account details
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Mailrelay“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Release Date – 15 Sep 2022
- Disable clicks in Mailrelay form iframe when displaying it in Gutenberg editor
- Fix form widget not working on newer Gutenberg editor versions
- Fix issue with only part of groups being displayed
Release Date – 07 Jul 2022
- Added Gutenberg block to display Mailrelay signup forms
- Added WPForms Mailrelay integration
- Fix issue with subscriber name not being synced correctly.
Release Date – 08 Feb 2022
- Fix issue with empty subscriber name being synced in certain cases
Release Date – 07 Feb 2022
- Fix issue with connection settings not being saved
Release Date – 04 Feb 2022
- Add option to sync WooCommerce customers
- Plugin is compatible with WordPress 5.9.
- Removed support for legacy API
Release Date – 29 Oct 2016
- Fix a warning depending on error_reporting set in PHP
Release Date – 17 May 2016
- Add option to automatically sync new users
Release Date – 18 Nov 2015
- Add German translation