The Like Button Rating plugin allows you to add a cool looking fully customizable Like button to:
- WooCommerce products
- BuddyPress activities and members
- bbPress forum posts and users
- UltimateMember user profiles
- Custom post types
- Epoch comments
- GDPR compliant.
- More than 80 parameters, 41 themes, 40 languages.
- Custom themes and images.
- Works on websites fully cached with WP Super Cache, WP Total Cache, CloudFlare, etc.
- Google Rich Snippets providing five star rating in Google search results. (Learn more)
- Sorting content by likes.
- Real-time reports.
- Voting statistics. (PRO/VIP/ULTRA)
- Multisite compatible.
- Email notifications on new votes for admin. (PRO)
- Tracking voters by IP+Device+Cookie or by users.
- Like box displaying users who liked an item.
- Compatible with myCRED and GamiPress.
- The list of the the most liked content using widget or
- The list of the content liked by the current authenticated user using widget or
[likebtn]to display the Like button inside a post or page.
[likebtn_dislikes]to display number of likes and dislikes.
[likebtn_off]to disable the Like button in a post or page.
[likebtn_category_likes]to display total number of likes for category.
- BuddyPress notifications for authors when authenticated users like or dislike author’s content.
- Recording like & dislike actions in BuddyPress activity stream (votes in private groups are NOT displayed in the public activity stream).
- Custom templates for snippets in BuddyPress activity stream.
- WPML compatible.
- Changing number of likes or setting initial random number of likes (ULTRA).
- Customizable position and alignment.
- Full access to the Like button CSS.
- Custom Like & Dislike buttons texts.
- Right-to-left (RTL) support.
- Allows to collect donations by adding donate buttons to popup.
- Adds „Likes“, „Dislikes“ and „Likes minus dislikes“ custom fields to posts.
- Allows to add Open Graph meta tags to posts and pages.
Like Button Rating Plugin Documentation
The Like Button Rating plugin is powered by LikeBtn.com. The plugin is commercial and provides a 7-day TRIAL. After TRIAL ends your website is switched to the FREE plan and you can continue using FREE or upgrade. Plugin also provides discounts for non-profits.
Contact Us | FAQ | Referral Program | Showcase | Press
- Activate the plugin through the „Plugins“ menu in WordPress.
- Open plugin Settings tab and click „Get Account Data“.
- Register on LikeBtn.com, add your website to your account on LikeBtn.com and enter your LikeBtn.com account data on the plugin Settings tab.
- Open plugin Buttons tab, choose a post type and click „Enable Like Button“.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Like Button Rating ♥ LikeBtn“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Übersetze „Like Button Rating ♥ LikeBtn“ in deine Sprache.
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
Durchstöbere den Code, sieh dir das SVN Repository an oder abonniere das Entwicklungsprotokoll per RSS.
- Change – WP 6.2 compatibility.
- Change – WP 6.1 compatibility.
- Fix – Fixed an issue with opening PHP tag on PHP > 7.4.
- Fix – Improved ajax security.
- Change – WP 6.0 compatibility.
- Fix – Fixed security issue.
- Fix – Fixed JS error in LikeBtn widget on Widgets page.
- Fix – Fixed JS error for custom MyCRED point types.
- Fix – Fixed notice in admin area.
- Fix – Improved sanitizing.
- Fix – Improved ajax security.
- Change – WP 5.8 compatibility.
- Fix – Fixed JS on MyCRED hooks page.
- Change – WP 5.7 compatibility.
- Change – Load styles and JS only on Like Button admin pages to avoid conflicts with other plugins.
- Change – Improved code quality.
- Fix – Fixed host check security issue.
- Fix – Fixed unescaped SQL parameter issues.
- Fix – WP 5.6 compatibility.
- Fix – Fixed JS error on Buttons tab.
- Fix – Fixed warning when saving votes for BuddyPress activities.
- Fix – Fixed posts without a title in Statistics.
- Fix – Fixed ‚Cannot redeclare inet_to_bits()‘ error.
- Fix – BuddyPress 6 compatibility.
- Change – WordPress 5.4 compatibility.
- Fix – Fixed bbPress error: Too few arguments to function bbp_format_buddypress_notifications
- Change – Do not show elements with both zero likes and dislikes in widgets.
- Change – Clarified Show Info Notices option in Settings.
- Change – Remove follow buttons in the plugin admin sidebar.
- Fix – Escape brackets in shortcodes.
- Add – Automatically fix votes table collation in widget in case of „Illegal mix of collations“ error.
- Add – Added Telegram to sharing.
- Fix – Fixed map when clicking on User IP in Votes.
- Fix – Fixed BuddyPress notifications text.
- Add – Integration with GamiPress.
- Add – Allow to export item details in Votes: ID, Title, URL, Type.
- Add – Display Ultmate Member users in Likeв By User widget.
- Add – Display proper user names in Votes.
- Fix – Export full titles in Votes.
- Fix – Fixed custom post types in MyCRED.
- Fix – Fixed BuddyPress realtime notifications.
- Fix – Fixed configuring like button in Ultmate Member users list.
- Add – WordPress 5.1 compatibility.
- Add – WordPress 5.0 compatibility.
- Add – „Text when there are no items“ option added to the Most liked content widget
- Fix – Change BudyPress placeholders to avoid 404 error in options on some hostings
- Add – Initial random likes option in Settings
- Add – BuddyPress option to hide Votes filter in activity stream
- Add – [likebtn_category_likes] shortcode to display total likes for category
- Add – Automatically check max_input_vars
- Add – Cloudflare IP range auto update
- Add – GDPR compliance
- Add – Option to notify admin by email on new votes (see Settings tab)
- Add – Export User Email when exporting votes to CSV
- Fix – user_logged_in_alert parameter now is taken into account in the shortcode
- Add – Interface improvements
- Fix – Minor bug fixes
- Add – Interface tuning
- Add – Admin panel sidebar tuning
- Add – Slovenian and Belarusian language
- Fix – Og description fix in BuddyPress
- Fix – Custom theme issue in WP 4.9
- Add – Votes date range in The Most Liked Content Widget
- Fix – Fixed importing settings
- Fix – Minor bug fixes
- Add – Like button removed from the edit post admin page
- Fix – Fixed displaying gravatars in the Like Box
- Add – Plan is automatically synced on upgrade now
- Add – Chain settings copying: if for example for Post the „Copy Settings From“ option is set to Page and for Page the „Copy Settings From“ option is set to Comments, settings for Post will be copied from Comments.
- Add – Current website language is set as default language for Like Button Rating on installation
- Add – If your server incorrectly sets HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR header to server IP address plugin will use client’s IP
- Add – Counter animation option
- Add – Voting animation option
- Add – Button background color after voting for the custom theme
- Add – Vertical layout option
- Add – New languages: Bosnian, Serbian, Slovak
- Add – 14 new themes
- Add – All the Like button parameters made available in the shortcode
- Add – Exporting votes from Votes tab
- Add – WPML compatibility
- Add – PHP 7 compatibility
- Add – Added [likebtn_user_votes] shortcode
- Fix – WP 4.7.3 compatibility fix
- Add – Removed CloudFlare option – now CloudFlare id detected automatically by IP
- Add – Filtering votes by country on Votes tab
- Update – Updated CloudFlare IP ranges
- Fix – Liked bbPress posts were were not showing in the Liked content section on my UltimateMember profile
- Fix – Fixed Votes tab in Multisite mode
- Add – Counter format: comma, period, 3.7K, 15M (Buttons » Counter)
- Add – Right-to-left RTL (Buttons » Texts)
- Fix – Fixed empty BuddyPress notifications after WP 4.7 released
- Add – Track visitors by Username
- Add – UltimateMember support
- Add – The list of the content liked by the current authenticated user using widget or [likebtn_liked_by_user] shortcode
- Add – Votes graph (Votes tab)
- Add – Display the Like button in most liked content widget
- Add – Export statistics to CSV
- Add – Export/Import settings
- Add – Sorting activities by likes (Settings tab)
- Add – Reset votes & stats (Settings tab)
- Add – New languages added
- Add – On vote hook and email notifications (https://likebtn.com/en/wordpress-like-button-plugin#php_vote_hook)
- Add – Press about us link: https://likebtn.com/en/press
- Fix – Fixed displaying the button for anoymous visitors in bbPress forums
- Fix – Fixed BuddyPress comments alignment issue
- Add – Immediate votes synchronization into local DB as visitor votes
- Add – „Showcase“ link in readme: https://likebtn.com/en/showcase
- Add – „Referral Program“ link in readme: https://likebtn.com/en/referral-program
- Add – „Hire Developer“ link in readme: https://likebtn.com/en/developers
- Add – „Allow to vote for one post only“ option in Buttons -> Voting
- Fix – IP info issue on https websites fixed
- Fix – Like Button hooks disappearing from myCRED on some systems fixed
- Fix – Dislikes count in Posts list fixed
- Add – Like Button for attachments
- Add – Like Button in Epoch comments
- Add – Sort bbPress replies by likes (Settings tab)
- Add – Category filter in the Most liked content widget
- Add – Diagnose the system feature (Settings tab)
- Add – BuddyPress activity snippet (BuddyPress subtab under Buttons tab)
- Fix – Fixed an issue on websites with RTL
- Fix – Duplicate users in like box issue fixed
- Fix – BuddyPress activity comments disappearing issue fixed
- Fix – Like box in Epoch comments fixed
- Add – BuddyPress notification on liking a member profile
- Add – Excluding custom post type categories
- Add – Show author option in Most liked content widget
- Fix – Fixed an ajax issue causing not saving likes due to limitations of some hostings
- Fix – Fixed Most liked content widget sorting by likes minus dislikes
- Fix – Fixed Most liked content widget issue for utf8m4 encoded BuddyPress activity table
- Add – 6 new languages
- Update – myCRED hooks
- Add – Google Rich Snippets Live Demo: https://goo.gl/gxX8uH
- Add – CloudFlare Enabled option on Settings tab
- Add – User authorization check on Buttons >> Voting tab
- Add – Display a read-only button to the post author option on Buttons >> Voting tab
- Add – BuddyPress notifications are marked as read on click
- Add – Displaying number of votes in admin in All Posts
- Add – Max title length option in the most liked content widget
- Add – Exclude by category option in the most liked content widget
- Add – Filter by author option in the most liked content widget
- Add – Popup width option
- Add – Voting period option on Buttons >> Voting tab
- Add – Open Graph meta tags option on Buttons >> Sharing tab
- Add – Attachments support
- Fix – Fixed IP info issue
- Fix – Fixed event handler issue
- Add – Now entering account data on Settings tab is required
- Add – New explainer video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpMYoKPPbyM
- Add – Shortcodes [likebtn_likes] and [likebtn_dislikes] to display number of likes and dislikes
- Add – User avatars in Statistics
- Add – Like box displaying users who liked an item
- Add – Reports tab
- Add – Votes tab
- Add – Custom Theme
- Add – Share buttons size option
- Add – BuddyPress notifications for authors when authenticated users like or dislike author’s content
- Add – Recording like & dislike actions in BuddyPress activity stream (votes in private groups are NOT displayed in the public activity stream)
- Add – Display BuddyPress forum posts in the most liked content widget
- Fix – Sometimes likebtn_item table has not been created
- Add – Google Rich Snippets option providing five star rating in Google search results (http://likebtn.com/en/faq#rich_snippets)
- Add – Real Time Reports.
- Add – Compatibility with myCRED (https://wordpress.org/plugins/mycred) points management system.
- Add – Shortcode [likebtn_off] to disable the Like button in a post/page.
- Popup enabled option renamed into Popup disabled
- Added German language to the WordPress plugin
- Fixed formatting issue in ppPress posts
- Added Wrap button in a div option
- Added Display on a new line option
- Added featured image size in most liked content widget
- Added possibility to generate like button shortcodes from Buttons tab
- Featured image in most liked content widget moved under the post title
- Added delete item feature in Statistics
- No private posts in most liked content widget
- Updated Statistics tab
- Added exclude like button in search feature
- Added automatics account data fetching on „Get account data“ click
- Added feature allowing to configure like button in pages list
- Added always display tooltip option
- Implemented asynchronous loading of the like button widget script
- Implemented editing custom items votes
- Implemented displaying the like button on buddypress updates „read more“ click
- Added likebtn_woocommerce() function allowing to insert the like button into WooCommerce products templates
- Added donate buttons preview
- Added dynamic preview
- Added Sidebar
- Added popup_on_load option
- Added Polish translation
- Added Check account data button
- Updated theme selector
- Updated popup style selector
- Updated AddThis selector
- bbPress support
- BuddyPress support
- WooCommerce support
- Local Domain and Subdirectory parameters replaced with one Site ID
- Display custom items in Most Liked Content widget
- Updated admin interface
- 7 day trial
- Added full sync feature
- Added site_id option
- Removed div container for like button inserted using shortcode
- Removed local_domain and subdirectory configuration parameters
- Added thumbnails on Statistics page
- Added custom post types on Statistics page
- 12 new styles
- Statistics for multisite networks
- Added after liking tooltip option
- Added revote_period option
- Added loader_image option
- Added loader_show option
- Added lazy_load option
- Added counter_padding option
- Added counter_zero_show option
- Added icon_like_show option
- Added icon_dislike_show option
- Added thumbnail and post excerpt to the Most Liked Content widget
- Custom items in Statistics
- Added the feature allowing to change number of likes and dislikes in the admin
- Added Spanish language
- Added subtract_dislikes to counter_type option
- Added single_number to counter_type option
- Added tooltip_enabled option
- Extended Help section
- Added TRIAL plan
- Added Website subdirectory option
- Added Allow to like and dislike at the same time option
- Added Turkish locale
- Fixed tabs URLs when website is located in the subfolder
- Added Show votes counter option
- Added Show information message when the button is restricted by the tariff plan option
- Added Use domain of the parent window option
- Added Text before donate buttons in the popup option
- Added Donate buttons to display in the popup option
- Added Order of the content in the popup option
- Added Hide popup when clicking outside option
- Added Popup HTML option
- Fixed conflict with WP HTTP Compression plugin
- Added HTML before and after options
- Added div wrapper around button
- Added Group identifier option
- Added Local domain option
- Extended Help section
- Fixed bug in sorting of the Most liked content widget
- Disabled synchronization for revisions
- Added user authorization option
- Import latest styles from LikeBtn.com in the background.
- Added Show Like Button option.
- Added Reset likes and dislikes feature.
- Popup position options.
- Show copyright link in the share popup option.
- Popup style option.
- Time range option in Widget displaying most liked content.
- Synchronization test.
- Added shortcode to place a list of the most liked content inside the post/page using a shortcode.
- Added Reset button in Settings.
- Added auto disabling/enabling options depending on the plan selected.
- Synchronization of the vote results from LikeBtn.com into website database.
- Statistics on vote results.
- Most liked content widget.
- Added center alignment.
- Added shortcode to place the Like Button inside the post/page content.
- LikeBtn admin panel now available.
- LikeBtn Like Button plugin launched.