Provides post-purchase order management for Klarna Payments for WooCommerce and Klarna Checkout for WooCommerce payment gateways.
- Upload plugin folder to to the „/wp-content/plugins/“ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the „Plugins“ menu in WordPress.
Where can I find Klarna Order Management for WooCommerce documentation?
For help setting up and configuring Klarna Order Management for WooCommerce please refer to our documentation.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Klarna Order Management for WooCommerce“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
2022.10.26 – version 1.7.0
- Feature – Added support for „PW WooCommerce Gift Cards“
- Fix – Fixed division by zero.
- Fix – Fixed an issue where „null“ is returned if the tax rate could not be retrieved.
- Fix – The image and product URL should now be sent for pay for order if this option is enabled in Klarna Checkout or Payments.
- Tweak – You can now use the ‚kom_wc_order_line_item‘ filter to conditionally add or remove items to be sent to Klarna.
- Tweak – Use the Klarna Shipping Assistant shipping data when available.
- Enhancement – If a capture fails due to a 403 error, the merchant should now be notified about the reason.
- Note – Cleaned up code that handles requests to make maintainability easier.
2022.04.13 – version 1.6.10
- Fix – Fixed an issue with the Mexico integration.
- Fix – Fixed a potential call to a undefined variable.
2022.03.08 – version 1.6.9
- Enhancement – Added a filter when processing line items to be able to set the product type. This helps fix an issue if you have removed a product and want to set the product type. Thank you Ilja Zaglov (github: Zaglov).
- Fix – Fixed an issue that would cause the klarna order id to not be found on renewal orders in some cases.
- Fix – Fixed an issue caused by not sending the correct taxes on a fee.
- Fix – We no longer send all coupons when capturing an order. This caused the order in Klarna to show a warning message, even though the order had been captured correctly.
2021.10.26 – version 1.6.8
- Enhancement – Add a action link to our documentation in the plugin list.
- Fix – We no longer trigger calculations when we complete an order with Klarna. This could cause issues with shipping taxes and some other tax plugins.
- Tweak – Updated URLs to our docs pages.
2021.04.07 – version 1.6.7
- Enhancement – Add support for New Zealand.
- Enhancement – Add new filter to allow custom post statuses for when you can update an order. kom_allowed_update_statuses
- Enhancement – Add filter for the body for capture and refund requests. kom_order_capture_args and kom_refund_order_args
- Enhancement – Add a fallback for when a product is removed between the purchase and order activation.
- Fix – Fixed some potential fatal errors in the sellers app integration.
2021.03.02 – version 1.6.6
- Enhancement – Add product types to the order lines being sent to Klarna.
- Tweak – We no longer check for is_ajax when updating the Klarna order items.
2020.11.10 – version 1.6.5
- Fix – Limit shipping, fees and coupons to only 1 quantity when updating an order. Prevents a unnecessary calculation.
- Fix – Fixed tax amount for shipping and fees not being sent correctly when updating an order.
2020.11.02 – version 1.6.4
- Fix – Fixed an issue that made us not send the correct order total to Klarna when updating an order in WooCommerce.
2020.10.21 – version 1.6.3
- Enhancement – Added the WooCommerce version number to the useragent sent to Klarna.
- Tweak – Split the order line processing into different functions to prevent applying methods that don’t exist for the object.
- Fix – Fixed the default for the debug log setting.
- Fix – Fixed some error notices that came from accessing properties of coupons directly.
2020.10.05 – version 1.6.2
- Fix – Fixed an issue when getting tax rates for coupons.
- Fix – Fixed an incorrect definition name used for the plugin version in the log.
2020.09.29 – version 1.6.1
- Enhancement – Add order lines to WooCommerce order, for orders created via Sellers App if corresponding SKU exist in WooCommerce.
- Fix – Fixed an issue when adding items with a negative value being sent incorrectly to Klarna that caused the tax rate to be incorrect. Tax rate calculations have been improved.
2020.09.21 – version 1.6.0
- Feature – Added ability to force a full capture of an order. Useful for merchants that are using an ERP system that could have updated the Klarna order without changing the WooCommerce order.
- Enhancement – Improved logging to make debugging easier.
- Fix – Fixed an issue were when adding products to the Klarna order, the tax rate sent to Klarna would be incorrect.
2020.09.08 – version 1.5.6
- Fix – Fixed a division by zero issue that happened when you attempted to refund a product with 0 value.
2020.08.27 – version 1.5.5
- Fix – Fix in http response code handling in refunds. Could cause denied refunds to appeared as approved in WooCommerce.
- Fix – PHP error fix in pending orders class.
2020.07.08 – version 1.5.4
- Enhancement – Update pending order status based on the fraud status in Klarnas system.
2020.07.03 – version 1.5.3
- Enhancement – Add environment information to the Klarna order management metabox.
- Enhancement – Add a filter to the order lines sent to Klarna. kom_wc_order_line_item.
- Fix – Improvements to the notification listener. Prevents error notices.
- Fix – Set order status to on-hold if the Klarna order id is missing during order completion.
- Fix – Use Klarna order id for payment_complete to set the transaction id.
2020.05.28 – version 1.5.2
- Enhancement – Added debug log setting. You can now turn off logging of requests made from the plugin to Klarna.
2020.03.25 – version 1.5.1
- Fix – Prevent requests from being made from orders that have not been paid.
2020.01.22 – version 1.5.0
- Feature – Added support for oceania endpoints.
- Feature – Added support for sending KSS data.
- Feature – Added initial payment method in the Meta box.
- Fix – Only show actions select field in the meta box if they are available
- Fix – Fixed so canada uses the correct endpoint.
2019.10.08 – version 1.4.0
- Feature – Added order line data to be sent with capture and refund requests.
2019.09.24 – version 1.3.1
- Fix – Fixed callback array and priority in settings class. Caused PHP notice.
- Fix – Fix for Klarna Sellers app integration. Fixes issue with KP.
2019.06.13 – version 1.3.0
- Feature – Added settings through the Klarna Add-ons page. Allows the merchant to select if they want to automatically process orders or do so manually through each order, or through the Klarna portal.
- Feature – Added the option to get the customer address and save that to a WooCommerce order. Can be used with Klarna seller app orders to get the orders to WooCommerce ( You need to add the products manually ).
- Enhancement – If the order is completed in Klarna before we try and activate the order, the order is no longer set to on-hold.
2019.05.07 – version 1.2.5
- Enhancement – Ser order status to on-hold if order activation fails.
- Fix – Corrected text for refund error.
2018.05.02 – version 1.2.4
- Fix – Added rounding to refund amount to prevent float value.
2018.04.27 – version 1.2.3
- Tweak – Adds support for making order management requests possible even if payment method is disabled in frontend.
- Tweak – Added PHP version and Krokedil to useragent.
2018.01.25 – version 1.2.2
- Fix – Fixes WC 3.3 notices.
- Fixed compatibility with Klarna Checkout plugin.
- Initial release.