Framework required for all Pure Web Brilliant plug-ins, themes and CMS features.
Kevinjohn Gallagher: Kevinjohn Gallagher
Agency: Pure Web Brilliant
Framework release blog post: Pure Web Brilliant’s plugin framework released
“ I want to go on record thanking my colleagues and many of our current & past clients, who were (mostly) happy to negotiate changes in the licence of our past work so that we could make it open source. „
- Package: Pure Web Brilliant
- Version: 2.0.1
- Author: Kevinjohn Gallagher framework@KevinjohnGallagher.com
- Copyright: Copyright (c) 2012, Kevinjohn Gallagher
- Link: http://KevinjohnGallagher.com
- Licence: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress
- This plug-in does not seem to do anything?
On it’s own, you are correct.
This plug-in houses commonly used framework and functionality for the other plug-ins & themes created in the Pure Web Brilliant WordPress offering. They cannot work without this plug-in.
- There is a menu item, but it has no options
It’s a high level menu wrapper for the other plug-ins. On it’s own, it won’t do anything, but that changes when you add additional plug-ins that work well together.
- Where are these other plug-ins?
We’re releasing them to the WordPress repository at the quickest rate we can; but virtually all of our code was written for clients who required a non-GLPv2 compatible licence. There may be a small window where the framework is availible prior to the other plug-ins.
- Can this framework be used by plug-ins by other authors?
Yes! We’d love that. This framework was built in response to our belief that in its rapid’s growth the WordPress‘ lexington has muddied the water between functionality that should be in plug-ins versus those that should be in themes. We all duplicate so much code and functionality, and hopefully this will help others in the way it’s helped us.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Pure Web Brilliant's base framework“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
- Updated security check
Added stylesheet to wp_admin
Added action: define_child_settings_sections
Added action: define_child_settings_array
Added action: add_plugin_to_menu
Added function: framework_on_action_admin_init()
Added function: framework_valid_callback ()
Added function: get_post_custom_fields ()
Added function: framework_get_value ()
Added function: framework_set_value ()
Added function: is_page_mine ()
Added function: get_the_permalink ()
- Removal of non-GPLv3 compatible functions.
- Publish to WP.org repository.