This sidebar’s widget offer you the possibility to show your last tweet(s) (THE last by default) in your WordPress web site.
Another advantage is the possibility to use a cache system with an adjustable period.
You also can show your avatar, action links (Favorite, Reply, Retweet), activate a slideshow of latest tweets, and customize the CSS.
- Easy to install.
- Panel for easy configuration (Appearance -> Widgets).
- Show or hide your avatar
- Default CSS can be disabled or customized
- Unlimited customization (colors of the widget, several default styles, etc.)
- Adjustable period for cache system
- Can active the action links
- Can active an auto slideshow script and chose delay between two tweets
- Shortcode to insert the widget where you want
- Included: Tutorial to create a Twitter plugin (needed for API 1.1)
In your site:
- Smart default style (CSS) and compatible with Social Subscribers Counter styles
- Flat styles with customizable colors
- Display link (with special CSS classes) for hastags, users, and web link (
- Display twitter’s user link and statut’s link
- Display source (web, Tweetdeck, etc.) when it’s possible
- In option: Show action links like Retweet, Reply and Fav
- In option: little slideshow of one tweet in a list of tweets
For developpers, numerous hooks are available, template function is available (see FAQ for more info) 😉
- Turkish (thanks to Hakaner!)
- Nowegian (thanks to Nilsel!)
- Italian (thanks to superciccio14!)
- Portuguese (Brazilian) (thanks to trindademeier!)
- Dutch (thanks to Jan Willem Wilmsen!)
Another plugin :
* Juiz Social Post Sharer
Full documentation in the plugin folder ! (documentation.html)
Or here: Documentation
You can use one of the both method :
Installation via your WordPress website
- Go to the admin menu ‚Plugins‘ -> ‚Install‘ and search for ‚Juiz last tweet‘
- Click ‚install‘ and activate it
- Configure your widget in Appearance -> Widgets
- Upload folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress.
- Configure plugin in Appearance -> Widgets.
Full documentation in the plugin folder! (documentation.html)
Or here: Documentation
I have a mixed content error due to HTTP instead of HTTPS
Yup, you should update to the version 1.3.7+ 🙂 Thanks!
The Twitter Bird image doesn’t appear! What’s happened?
Sorry, I don’t know. Try to uninstall/install the plugin or just pick up the image in the svn repository.
Why the widget show me an error of load for my tweets ?
First: do you have the latest version of this plugin?
Second: did you find the settings page, create your Twitter plugin?
My tweets are not always updated
Since the v1.1.3, the cache system prefers keep your old tweets instead of displaying a error message due to a lack of tweets inside the Twitter flow. It’s a kind of security: old tweets are better than error message 🙂
You need to custom the design, hide something ?
You can use lot of CSS classes and filters to help you in you quest 🙂
See the documentation.html files inside your plugin folder !
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Juiz Last Tweet Widget“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
„Juiz Last Tweet Widget“ wurde in 1 Sprache übersetzt. Danke an die Übersetzerinnen und Übersetzer für ihre Mitwirkung.
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
- Fix issues with HTTPS mixed content
- Tested up to WordPress 4.5 (RC1)
- Tested up to PHP 7
- Better code readability
- Better compatibility with WordPress Translation Project
- Tested in WordPress 4.4.0
- Bug fix: PHP Notice when default CSS is activated
- We lost the previous fantastic version number ^^
- Tested in WordPress 4.3.0
- Better compatibility with WP 4.3.0 (Widget declaration)
- WordPress 4.0 compatible
- New app Icon
- Bug fix
- Fatal error fixed thanks to @lespacedunmatin
- oAuth Notice removed
- The widget work for people behind a http proxy (thank you Frank)
- Fun version number, isn’t it?
- WordPress 3.9.x compatible
- Force box-sizing in content-box to prevent JS calc. errors (in case you use slideshow of tweets)
- Some new CSS styles for flat Dark and flat Light design (centered avatar)
- Some words change with the new Twitter nomenclature (API key and Access Token)
- Box jump it’s solved if you use flat Dark and flat Light design
- If cURL is deactivated in your server, the plugin show you an alert instead of an 500 error code 😉
- Translation: Update of Turkish language (thanks to Hakaner!)
- Improvement: HTML5 API Visibility used for slideshow of tweets (stop the transitions if page is not visible)
- Fix: fatal error removed (I don’t know exactly when it happens) (thanks to DaveMaison)
- Fix: Twitter oAuth Exception (declare class only if doesn’t exist)
the_tweets()now really functional
- Improvement of custom style application
- Twitter API 1.0 is no longer active (source), this plugin only use the latest API 1.1.
- Improvement of speed
- Improvement of code lisibility
- Improvement of administration’s accessibility
- Improvement of slides animations (smoothy animation)
- New color picker to change color of links (hashtag, username, and classical links)
- New Flat styles and color picker to customize background colors
- New Dutch Translation (thanks to Jan Willem Wilmsen!)
- New hook
jltw_remove_follow_us_lineto remove part of code (see documentation)
- New hook
jltw_remove_metadatato remove part of code (see documentation)
- Remove of the option „change RSS feed“ (because of the API 1.0 death)
- New classes in tweets list (
- JS optimization: ‚current‘ class become ‚jltw_current‘
- Twitter oAuth optimization (load class only if doesn’t exist)
- Translation update (Turkish, thanks to Hakaner)
- Readme.txt correction
- Commit fix, missing inc/ folder included (sorry!)
- Some PHP optimization
- Twitter API 1.1 compatible
- New page options available (for Twitter API 1.1 compatibility)
- New shortcode
- New function
get_the_tweets( $args )and
the_tweets( $args )available
- New (Brazilian) portuguese (thanks to trindademeier
- Tested for WordPress 3.5.1
- Tested for WordPress 3.5
- New Twitter API 1.1 (fallback on Twitter search feed in case of Rate limit exceeded)
- Some new CSS classes (see documentation)
- Some CSS improvement
- Italian Translation by superciccio14
- New function jltw( $args )
- New function get_jltw ( $args );
- Markup fix (remove ID ‚juiz_last_tweet_tweetlist‘, it’s a class now)
- Conflict between your own CSS and default CSS fixed
- Fix for an error message in WP Debug Mode at the first use of the widget
- Nowegian translation
- New widget option : action links (Reply, Retweet, Favorite)
- Better management of the cache system (try to preserve your tweets cached if Twitter clears its flow)
- New hooks for developer
- Optimization of hastag search link
- Fix for a Notice PHP error in WP Debug Mode
- Fix for shortcode (/!\ Use 0 and 1 instead of false and true now)
- New Twitter logo
- Hastag Regexp updated (better multilingual compatibility)
- Tested successfully on multiblog
- Files encoding fixes
- Some CSS improvement
- Little debug fix
- HTML fix (bad markup at the end of tweet)
- Correction in the date for PHP4 server
- Correction for cache system
- Add a shortcode (jltw)
- Add several hooks (see the FAQ or documentation.html file)
- Better control and switching of Twitter RSS feed
- Better links parser
- Some fixes with CSS (special case)
- Turkish translation by Hakaner
- Bug fix for multiple Last Tweet Widgets
- Bug fix for HTML tag display inside Tweets
- Bug fix for cache system (now uses the WP cache ssystem)
- Bug fix for Twitter API limitation
- Bug fix for disabling default CSS
- You can now show your avatar
- Bug fix for initial cache
- Bug fix for empty pseudo
- Initial Release, beta.