After you configure your Infusionsoft Affiliate plugin, you’ll be able to sync up your affiliates (Referral Partners) to your WordPress site and add in affiliate specific merge fields.
Where might you use this?
- Personalized sales pages for your referral partners to use in promoting your product
- Personalized opt-in pages that appear to be written by your referral partners
- Custom webinar sign up forms, one for each referral partner
[affiliate] shortcode with a specific field; for example, to get the referral partner’s name, use
You can also specify a
default value like
[affiliate field="AffName" default="your friend"].
For fields that are dates, you can specify a PHP friendly date format, for example
[affiliate field="_WebinarDate" format="l, f Js" /].
Additionally, for date fields, you can move a date forward or backwards in time with the
dateshift option like
[affiliate field="_WebinarDate" default="3 days before our webinar" format="l, F jS" dateshift=" -3 days" /]
dateshift, the value should start with a
+ or a
- followed by a number and then a unit, for example
- 1 day,
+90 minutes, or
If you are returning any HTML code, for example a tracking pixel, an image tag, rich HTML, etc… you may want to specify
htmldecode=1 to prevent WordPress from escaping your HTML.
All your custom referral partner fields get pulled down, too, just don’t forget to put the underscore in front, i.e. _YourCustomField.
To install the plugin, download it, upload to your wordpres blog, activate and configure.
To configure your installation, click Settings and then select enter your Infusionsoft Application name and API Key.
If you need help with a custom installation or modification to better integrate into your Infusionsoft application and WordPress site, please contact Jeremy B. Shapiro directly.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Infusionsoft Affiliates“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
- 7/7/2014: Allow root specified referral partner codes to redirect through Infusionsoft (to cookie the visitor in Infusionsoft)
- 4/22/2013: When manually syncing affiliates, output the number of affiliates synced and exit (previously processed the page as usual which was confusing)
- 4/22/2013: Fixed a bug where if you were on the root page and not using cookies, the page might infinitely redirect back to itself.
- 4/19/2013: Show the number of affiliates last synced on the options page
- 4/19/2013: Work properly in WordPress installs not on the root of a domain (i.e. http://mysite.com/wordpress/)
- 2/13/2013: Don’t update the cache if we didn’t get a good download from Infusionsoft (i.e. Infusionsoft API failed or timed out)
- 2/14/2013: Allow for manual syncing
- 2/6/2013: Strip off the query string when an affiliate code is on the root URL with no trailing slash, i.e. http://site.com/affiliatecode?querystring
- 7/3/2012: Moved to 2.0.0 to avoid a prior versioning error (1.8 -> 1.81 -> 1.9)
- 7/2/2012: Added the ability to disable the plugin on a page by page basis. This way, when cloning a page, the previous page won’t be set as the redirect
- 2/22/2012: Added support for htmldecode to prevent WordPress from escaping HTML when you actually want HTML.
- 1/28/2012: Added support for registering the plugin. Made redirects temporary redirects. Pages that do not redirect now don’t redirect to themselves losing query paramters.
- 11/22/2011: If a URL is a valid page, don’t check for the affiliate in the root of the URL. This prevents affiliates from hijacking pages on your site by picking affiliate codes that match the URLs of pages on your site.
- 10/31/2011: Added support for affiliate lists over 1,000
- 10/31/2011: Implemented a basic form of locking to prevent simultaneous syncing
- 10/12/2011: Changed version number to a stable number since… it’s stable 🙂
- 10/12/2011: If an invalid code is specified and a valid code is required, the default page will now be shown. Previously, invalid codes worked
- 8/2/2011: Added support for individual page overrides on what to do when an affiliate code isn’t present
- 8/10/2011: Bug fix to allow for better default page processing when a query string is present
- 7/12/2011: Help added to the options page
- 7/12/2011: Root URL affiliate code detection mildly operational
- 7/12/2011: Options for where to look for the affiliate code have been revised so multiple options can be selected
- 7/11/2011: Default pages are now supported for when an affiliate code is found, but no path is specified, or when an affiliate code is simply not found.
- 7/6/2011: Added dateshift option for dates so you can move make relative dates
- 7/6/2011: Fixed bug so you can now access settings right from the plugin listing
- 7/6/2011: Caching is now supported and deactivation no longer deletes options and data
- 7/6/2011: Plugin Added