Get more control over the image sizes being created on your WordPress website. You can create unlimited image sizes, choose the width, height and crop. you can disable any image size from being created for new uploaded images.
The plugin offers the option to disable „BIG image“ threshold done by WordPress for images above 2560px in width or height.
The plugin wil list all the image sizes inside the image edit page along with the size image dimensions and its file size.
The list will display if any of the sizes is broken which means the size image is missing and you can fix it in a single click.
- Create custom subsizes.
- Create any missing image subsize.
- Disable any image size.
- Delete image subsize.
- List all image subsizes in image edit page.
- Disable the wordpress [ „BIG image“ threshold ]
For more features and more control
👉 Premium 👈
- Options to choose Exact Dimensions and Upscale for created custom sizes.
- Create image sizes only based on upload location and image filename.
- List of missing sizes in each image edit page with an option to create them.
- List all missing and broken sizes in media page with an option to fix them in on click.
- Bulk generate subsizes.
- Bulk delete subsizes.
- Create any custom subsize per image.
- Control image sizes created when uploading to media folders and directories. compatible with Real Media Library and Real Physical Media Plugins.
- Resize any subsize for any image.
- Upload the plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress
- Settings page in `Media/Image Sizes Controller tab
Check Our other plugins
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Image Sizes Controller, Create Custom Image Sizes, Disable Image Sizes“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
- Fix deprecation.
- Tested up to 6.2.
- Core Update.