Easily configurable book display with sidebar widget and shortcode. Book information is read from Amazon Web Services (AWS) and gets cached in database.
- Search for your current read book by title and / or author (new)
- Search for your current read book by ISBN
- Easy setup of fonts and colors with live preview (new)
- Ready for Codestyling Localization plugin
- PHP version >= 5.1.2
- free AWS Account
- Unzip into your
/wp-content/plugins/directory. If you’re uploading it manually make sure to upload
the top-level folder. Don’t just upload all the php files and put them in
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress
- Type in your Amazon Access Key ID and Secret Access Key or register for free first.
- What are the Amazon Web Services and do I have to pay for it ?
You need to be a registered member of the Amazon Web Services to send search requests to Amazon. This is a free service providing product information about books and more, which is 100% free. You won’t have to pay for.
- Can I use the plugin without a sidebar widget ?
Yes, you can. Just use the shortcode [i-am-reading] or the PHP code
<?php iar_print_html(); ?>to display your current read book in posts, pages or wherever you like.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„I am reading (continued)“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende