The world is a ever changing place, and so is wordpress!
Got stuck? Maybe you have come upon a problem you cannot solve by your own hands. Well, maybe you can solve it, but who has the time?
With Hilp, you get help easily from a developer with just a few clicks.
This is how it works.
*Install the plugin
*Login or register a hilp account.
*In the toolbar, click the Hilp button.
*Point to where you want the change, click, and write about it.
*Got more changes on the same page? Just add more pins!
*When you are done, simply Send it over to us and we will take care of it.
*Sit back and relax.
We will contact you on email and show of the changed version, when you approve the changes we will upload them to your site. We will never do any change without approval.
You can find more information on our site www.hilp.me
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ screen in WordPress
- Now you see a box where you can enter your email, do that.
- Use the Settings->Hilp screen to configure the plugin
- Go to the front-end and click the Hilp icon in the upper left corner.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Hilp – WordPress support“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
- Fixed server problem
- Fixed notification bug on sending request
- Added developer-mode
- Added automatic admin time limit on send request