WPEngine is a fantastic WordPress hosting provider with an absolutely fantastic function – the one click staging environment. This plugin is built to make it super easy to limit access to that button so that people don’t accidentally overwrite the staging environment.
- Upload ‚hide-wpengine-tab‘ to the ‚/wp-content/plugins/‘ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress
- Click on the new menu item „Hide WPEngine Tab“ under settings!
- Add a comma separated list of users that should have access to the tab. (Note: wpengine gets added automatically.)
None yet. Please ask questions if you have any.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Hide WPEngine Tab“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
- Check for WPEngine is_wpe() function
- Updated to run on WordPress 4.3
- Added urlencoding so that special characters can be used in lock messages.
- Added ability to lock the staging environment so that it cannot be rebuild without unlocking. This is done by capturing the click on the „Create staging area“ button and displaying a friendly message letting the user know it’s locked, who locked it, and when.
- Updated descriptions
- Wrote plugin