Goodshelf displays your goodreads shelves as a widget. Choose beween a link list and cover images.
Display a shelf from your Goodreads account
choose between text links or book covers
configure how many books are displayed
upload the good_shelf.php file to your ‚wp-content/plugins‘ folder.
Activate the plugin in the ‚plugins‚ page
In the ‚appearance > widgets‚ page of your wordpress admin, drag and drop the Goodshelf widget into your widgets area.
- Somone else’s books are being displayed
If your books are not appearing, then you are probably seeing mine. Please make sure that you have updated your Goddreads user ID.
Your ID can be found at the end if your good reads URL e.g. http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1234567.
- How do I change the style?
If you are displaying a link list, the HTML output can be styled with: ul.goodreads.
If you are displaying the cover images then the HTML output can be styled with a.goodreads_image
- Can I change the size of the image displayed?
At present, the plugin does not have this feature, but the size can be changed in CSS using a.goodreads_image img
- Can I display the name of the Author?
At present, this feature is not available.
- Can I remove the ‚powered by Goodreads‘ link?
- I can only choose beween ‚currently Reading‘, ‚to-read‘ and ‚read‘ shelves
you have to save your widget. The aforementioned shelves are the defualt shelves that all Goodreads users start with. After you have saved your settings, all your shelves should appear in the dropdown.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Good Shelf“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
- Now has widget support. Shortcode is unsupported for the time being.
- Uses a shortcode. No widget support