Simple solution for users of Gist and Elementor that do not wish to modify the functions.php file of their theme. This plugin will allow you to send form submissions made via Elementor’s Pro form widget to your Gist workspace.
- WordPress 4.7 or greater
- PHP version 5.6 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
- Elementor Pro 2.5 or greater
We recommend your host supports:
- PHP version 7.0 or greater
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater
- WordPress Memory limit of 64 MB or greater (128 MB or higher is preferred)
- Install using the WordPress built-in Plugin installer, or Extract the zip file and drop the contents in the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Pages > Add New
- Press the ‚Edit with Elementor‘ button.
- Now you can drag and drop the form widget of Elementor Pro from the left panel onto the content area, and find the Gist action in the „Actions after submit“ dropdown.
- Enter your Gist Workspace’s API Key which can be found under Settings > API Key.
- Enter tags that you want to apply to contacts who submit the form.
- Enter the field IDs for email and name fields. (Get these by clicking on Form field > Advanced option)
Why do I need this plugin?
Because there’s no native way to send subscribers from Elementor Pro form widget to Gist, so if you want to avoid modifying your Functions.php to achieve this, you can just install Gist Elements with a couple of clicks.
Why is Elementor Pro required?
Because this integration works with the Form Widget, which is a Elementor Pro unique feature not available in the free plugin.
Can I still use other integrations if I install Gist Elements?
Yes, all the other form widget integrations will be available. You can even use more than one at the same time per form.
Do I need to know how to code to use Gist Elements?
Not needed at all. You can integrate both Gist and Elementor without knowing how to code.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Gist for Elementor“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
= 2.0.0 – 2021-03-23
Improvement: Added custom fields as repeaters so you can add as many as you want
1.0.0 – 2020-01-02
- Initial Release