Form Vibes is a submission manager plugin that you can use to save your submissions from Contact Form 7 and other form building plugins like Elementor Form, Beaver Form, etc., into the database. It also provides an analytics report to track how different contact forms are performing over a period of time!
Form Vibes Features
- Capture Form Submissions– It automatically captures and saves the contact form submissions in the database.
- Viewing Submissions – View your captured submissions in a tabular format.
- Export Submissions – You can export the submissions in a separate CSV file.
- Delete Submissions – Delete unimportant form entries from the submissions table.
- Analyses Form Submissions – Analyses the contact form performance graphically.
- Dashboard View – View quick stats and analytics on your WordPress Admin Dashboard.
- Date Range Filters – Filter submissions monthly, weekly, daily, or for a specific date.
- Auto-Refresh – The submissions table is automatically updated.
More Features On Premium Version
- Submission Filtering – Apply advance filters to form data, filter submissions based on fields, date range.
- Export Profiles – Export the contact form submissions into a CSV file, apply multiple conditions and logic on form data.
- Data Profiles – Display your captured contact form submissions on the front end, have complete control over what you want to display.
- Role Manager – Restrict users from accessing some features by managing user roles and permissions.
- Add Notes to Form Submissions – To make all the essential and related information noticeable, you can add custom notes to individual form submissions.
- Mark Submission Status – Assign Read, Unread, and Spam status to form submissions.
No configurations Required
There are no extra configurations required, you need to activate the plugin, and It will automatically start capturing leads.
Easy To Use Interface
It has a simple, user-friendly interface through which you can manage form submissions easily.
Light Weight and Instant Loading
Code is optimized for fast loading and instant live editing with no extra resources.
We have a highly efficient support team who are always ready to help you. Ask your queries in Support Forum or contact us directly.
It captures form data sent through the forms created using these plugins:
– Elementor Pro
– Contact Form 7(CF7)
– Bricks Builder Form
– Beaver Builder
– Ninja Forms
– Gravity Forms
– WP Forms
– **More coming soon…***
🧑💻 Documentation and Support
- We have extensive Documentation for every feature and functionality.
- For any questions, you can contact us directly through our Contact Page.
- For more details, visit Form Vibes
✅ AnyWhere Elementor Pro: AnyWhere Elementor Pro comes with various creative dynamic content widgets that would enhance your Elementor Page Builder experience to build your dream website.
✅ WP Mail Log: WP Mail Log is a WordPress plugin that allows you to easily log and view all emails sent from your WordPress site. It saves all email interactions with the help of an easy-to-view dashboard interface, which will be beneficial for troubleshooting.
✅ Elementor Addon Elements: With the help of Elementor Addon Elements, you can use rich and stunning widgets to build your dream website with Elementor.
✅ Booster Blocks: The unique collection of booster blocks can be used to power up the default WordPress blocks. These blocks have extensive design capabilities to match your theme’s style and appearance.
✅ Frontend Product Editor: Frontend product editor can be a great addition to your WooCommerce websites since it allows you to modify the WooCommerce product information right from the front.
✅ Map Engine: An ultimate map builder plugin that meets all of your requirements. One-stop destination to create as many Google Maps and Open Street Maps as you want.
✅ Bricks Ultra: Bricks Ultra adds a host of new elements to help you build pages that look and feel amazing with Bricks Builder!
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ screen in WordPress
To know more details, checkout the Getting Started Guide
Does it need any configuration?
No, it is a plug ’n‘ play plugin. Just install the plugin, and it will start capturing and displaying reports from supported form plugins.
You can visit the settings page to see some basic config options.
Will this plugin work if Contact Form 7 is not installed?
No, this plugin work only when Contact Form 7 is installed & activated.
How can I display contact form entries on the front end?
You can display entries on the front end with a simple shortcode available in settings.
How can I view all contact form entries?
You can view form entries from the main WordPress dashboard just by clicking on Form Vibes.
Can I export the form entries into CSV?
Yes, it’s pretty simple; just click on the Quick Export option on the Form Vibes toolbar to download the submissions.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Form Vibes – Database Manager for Forms“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
„Form Vibes – Database Manager for Forms“ wurde in 2 Sprachen übersetzt. Danke an die Übersetzerinnen und Übersetzer für ihre Mitwirkung.
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
- New: WS Form Integration.
- Improved: WPDB Query implementation for better security.
- Fixed: Bricks Integration not working while using bricks child theme
- Added: Support for Bricks Builder Form
- Fixed: Wrong date range was selected on „Last 30 days“ and „Last quarter“
- Fixed: Contact form 7 attachments upload
- Fixed: Compatibility with Gravity Forms
- Fixed: Compatibility with php 8.0.0
- Fixed: Export profile missing name
- Fixed: Security issue
- Fixed: Handled empty upload field from Elementor
- Fixed: Quick export date range
- Fixed: Conflict with Gravity Forms
- Fixed: Gravity form redirect and confirmation message
- Fixed: Select only single date
- Fixed: Dashboard widget and analytics bug fixed when no local storage
- Fixed: Dashboard widget conflict fixed with Post View Counter plugin
- Fixed: Permission issue for non admins
- Code optimization and revamped UI.
- Tested with latest WordPress & Elementor Release.
- Freemius SDK Updated
- Fixed: Wrong weekly analytics data
- Fixed: Dashboard Widget NaN issue
- Added: An option in setting to keep applied filters.
- Enhancements: UI improvements
- Fixed: Null values break js code
- Fixed: Contact Form 7 file upload bug
- Enhancements: UI improvements
- Fixed: Elementor Form File Upload bug fixed.
- Fixed: Export to CSV bug.
- Fixed: Elementor Global Form issue fixed
- Tweak: Center aligned submission detail box for tables with large number of columns
- Fixed: Removed deleted form fields from the submissions table
- Fixed: Made admin notices dismissible.
- Fixed: Fixed issue with field renaming.
- Enhancements: Persistent user selectors for date range and selected form
- Enhancements: Optimized database queries
- Fixed: Fix bug and notices from previous release.
- Fixed: Bug in exporting data with large number of columns.
- UI and Performance improvements.
- Fixed: New added fields were not saving in some cases.
- Fixed: Debug messages were logged even when debug mode is disabled.
- Fixed: Blank screen on fresh installation in some cases.
- Fixed: Submissions not loading if field id is blank in Elementor Pro Forms.
- Fixed issue cause by log request uri on some servers.
- Fixed issue in caldera forms reporting.
- Modified some code to add compatibility with PHP 7.0
- Fixed issue: Previous release was blocking admin notices.
- Fixed css issues.
- Code restructuring for better UX and performance
- Added option to refresh submission list without reloading
- Added option to refresh auto refresh list and analytics
- Fixed compatibility issues with WordPress 5.4
- Fixed issue with submission not visible in admin in some cases
- Tweak – Hide empty/non existing old forms from the Form list.
- Tweak – Some other UX improvements and code optimization.
- Fixed – Issue with database table create in plugin installation
- Fixed – Issue with csv export due to special characters in some languages
- Tweak – Added option to enable/disable Export Reason feature.
- New – Beaver Builder Form integration.
- Tweak – Added option to specify reason for exporting. Information about who exported the days and why will be save in database.
- Tweak – Added ability to save page url and user agent (optional).
- Tweak – Some other UX improvements and code optimization.
- Fixed – Elementor forms data not loading due to malformed json response.
- Fixed – Wrong column order in csv export
- Fixed – Issue with saving data of Elementor Global Form widgets
- Some other minor performance and ui enhancements.
- Added Dashboard Widget
- Added option to delete saved entries
- Added option to control whether to save IP Address or not
- Fixed issue with submissions not saving in some case. (Thanks to @idatus)
- Fixed issue with saving multi data field like checkbox, radio field etc.
- Fixed issue in saving submissions with long text.
Initial Plugin Launch