Fonto is a custom fonts management plugin that will seamlessly integrate with the WordPress editor, allowing you to get right to using your fancy free or premium fonts.
It is built to work with pretty much any configuration font vendors offer (like Typekit, Fonts.com, MyFonts.com, Google Fonts), either by allowing them to serve the fonts via an embed code or by self-hosting the font files.
Installing „Fonto“ can be done either by searching for „Fonto“ via the „Plugins > Add New“ screen in your WordPress dashboard, or by using the following steps:
- Download the plugin via WordPress.org
- Upload the ZIP file through the ‚Plugins > Add New > Upload‘ screen in your WordPress dashboard
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Fonto – Custom Web Fonts Manager“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
- Improve integrations with Customify and Style Manager.
- Fix issues with wrong uploads folder and attachments not attached to the current post.
- Improve compatibility with WordPress 5.7.2.
- Update CMB2 and CMB2-Conditionals dependencies to their latest version.
- Improve compatibility with WordPress 5.7.
- Updated CMB2 to the latest version (v2.6.0), thus avoiding issues with other plugins or themes that use CMB2.
- Fixed minor styling issues.
- We did several compatibility checks with the latest WordPress releases, so everything will be working at least as smoothly as normal.
- Fixed incompatibility with other plugins that use the CMB2 Conditional Fields add-on.
- Updated CMB2 to the latest version.
- Added compatibility with the latest developments in Customify.
- Initial release