Create a google map with different location markers and information associated with it to help drive your customers to the store to pick up your product!
Just insert the address and name of each location and save each, and insert the [findusat] shortcode on any page or widget area!
Thanks for checking out FindUsAt! Set up is super simple and only takes a few minutes:
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/findusatdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->FindUsAt screen to configure the plugin
- copy & paste [findusat] into a page to display a map of all your locations.
- copy & paste [findusat_locations] into a page to display a list of all your locations.
- Do I Need A Google Maps API Key?
- How many locations can I have?
You can have as many as you want!
- How are you so awesome?
I just am!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Find Us At“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
- Fixed [findusat_locations] shortcode to actually output the data, sorry about that.
- Code changes for handling output
- Updated some styles
- Added correct information about the author
- split the map and the list of locations into two shortcodes
- Auto zoom and pan map to fit all markers
- Added list of locations under map
- Added infoWindows for each location with the_content()
- Fixed empty values for x & y coordinates
- MVP version-
- Allows user to set Google Maps API Key.
- Set up Custom Post Type ‚locations‘
- Metabox to convert address to coordinates
- Shortcode to display map with all locations
- Width and Height attributes for shortcode