The plugin allows you to create a button for making a payment through epay.bg (a Bulgarian service). The button can be added in any page or post, using a shortcode. Parameters that you can define in the shortcode are:
- url of the payment gateway (ePay got a sandbox and a live urls, that can be used);
- merchant secret (you get one when you register at their site);
- mercant key, a.k.a. MIN (also received after registration);
- amount of the payment in BGN currency;
- expiration date for the time till when the system will be expecting a payment from the client;
- description of the payment;
- redirection url for when a payment is successfully completed;
- redirection url for when a payment is cancelled;
- label on the submit button;
The plugin supports localization and has about 4-5 strings, so it will be pretty easy for anyone to localize it with Codestyling Localization plugin or POEdit tool.
[epay sum=“50″ secret=“THIS_IS_THE_SECRET“ expdate=“01.08.2020″ submiturl=“https://devep2.datamax.bg/ep2/epay2_demo/“ min=“MERCHANT_ID“ descr=“YOU PAY ME FOR THIS“ failurl=“http://yoursite.com/fail“ successurl=“ http://yoursite.com/success“ btnlabel=“Proceed to ePay“]
- Rethink the invoice id thingy (currently giving a random 10-digit number);
- Make a flag arg for demo/live payment gateway (currently there is an arguement for the gateway url);
- Validation of the arguements (none currently);
- Set default values (some of the args shouldn’t be required);
Any ideas for additional features are welcome!
Here it is: https://github.com/vlood/ePay.bg-Payments-Plugin
From your WordPress dashboard
- Visit ‚Plugins > Add New‘
- Search for ‚EPay.bg Payments‘
- Activate EPay.bg Payments from your Plugins page.
Now you can add a button in any page, post or other custom post type, that has a content field. Other features will be coming soon (eventually);
- Download ‚EPay.bg Payments‘.
- Upload the ‚epay-payments‘ directory to your ‚/wp-content/plugins/‘ directory, using your favorite method (ftp, sftp, scp, etc…)
- Activate it from your Plugins page.
- Does it have a settings page?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„EPay.bg Payments“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
0.1. – 2015.01.30
- initial commit, yay!