With this plugin from Emercury, you can quickly and easily grow your email list by:
– Embedding great-looking Emercury sign up forms on your WordPress site.
– Automatically adding visitors who fill out a sign up form on your WordPress site to your Emercury account.
– Automatically adding visitors who leave a comment on your WordPress site to your Emercury account.
– Easily add subscribers to your Emercury list when they leave a comment or when they register on your site.
– Tracking the performance of your sign up forms.
Here are a few of the ways this plugin can help you easily build and manage your email list and accelerate the growth of your business:
– Increase your number of email subscribers immediately. Quickly add an existing Emercury sign up form anywhere on your WordPress website via shortcode.
– Track performance of your sign up forms to see how they’re impacting your email list growth. You’ll learn what’s working and what’s not, so you can quickly optimize results.
– Automatically add new subscribers from your WordPress site to Emercury. Then, continue to engage and connect with your WP visitors by targeting specific segments of your audience based on their interests and traits, as well as the actions they take inside your emails or on your website using Emercury.
– Easily connect your plugin and view all your Emercury forms directly inside of WordPress. You dont have to be technically savy to use this plugin.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/pluginsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ screen in WordPress.
- Go to Emercury Forms section and enter the data for the Emercury API Settings.
- You are done!
How to use this plugin?
- Login to Emercury panel. Go to Preferences -> API Keys
- Copy your API key to buffer.
- Login to WordPress admin, select „Emercury Forms“ section and fill in the account email from your emercury account and API key from buffer. Hit button „Get/Update“
- You will see a list of all forms from your Emercury account. If the form is changed in Emercury, you can update it here using the „Update“ button.
- Now you just need to paste the proper shortcode to any place of your WordPress template
Default WordPress installation does not support using shortcodes in sidebars. In order to enable this feature you need to add this line:
to the end of file \wp-content\themes\YOUR_THEME\functions.php
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Emercury for WP“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Übersetze „Emercury for WP“ in deine Sprache.
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
Durchstöbere den Code, sieh dir das SVN Repository an oder abonniere das Entwicklungsprotokoll per RSS.
VER 1.0.4 – 22/03/2021
- Added new functionality: new users are sent to Emercury Lists after their registration not only with the help of the default WordPress sign-up form but with the help of the registration form of any other plugin
VER 1.0.3 – 21/08/2020
- Added static method for advanced options
VER 1.0.2 – 27/02/2020
- Fix ajax request in admin panel
VER 1.0.0 – 23/12/2019