Now you can finally have an Email Marketing and CRM Platform for Woocommerce that will enable you to create amazing email marketing campaigns, as well as, track all customer behaviour and events to maximize revenue and repeat purchases.
It is a proven statistic that approximately 80% of a company’s revenue comes from 20% of their clients. So how do you maximize that 80%? The answer is by utilizing the Rep U Press Email Marketing and CRM Platform for WooCommerce.
With this Plugin you can manage customers, take notes, record events, promote sales, build automations and much more. You can create in-depth automations like thank you and follow up emails after purchase. You can get powerful analytic data on how your customer purchased a product.
Advanced product data fields on the Woocommerce Product pages will allow you to add tags within the email marketing platform and CRM so you can customize messaging to specific customers who have purchased specific products.
The Email Marketing Platform features a drag and drop, intuitive email campaign builder. It also features a powerful Email A/B Testing system. Get full insight into your customers behaviour with Campaign Activity Streams. All these features and many more are possible by creating an account on Rep U Press and installing this Plugin.
Please Note: The purpose of this plugin is to simply integrate Woocommerce with the Rep U Press Email Marketing & CRM Platform. Customers who make a purchase through your website via a WooCommerce product will be automatically added to your Subscriber List and CRM Database. You must have an active Rep U Press account to utilize this Plugin.
You must have WooCommerce installed and have an active Rep U Press Email Marketing and / or CRM account.
- For manual code install upload and extract the plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Integration‘ tab then:
- Enter your Rep U Press URL and API key. These can be found by logging into your Rep U Press Email Marketing and CRM account – clicking on ‚My Settings‘ in the upper right – then clicking on developer in left hand sidebar – See screenshots for more information;
- Enter the Rep U Press List ID to which contacts are added or updated;
- Enter the default tag(s) that are added to the contact.
- If you wish to have tags associated with each product you must enter these on each products ‚Advanced Data‘ fields.
If you deactivate the plugin all settings will be retained until you uninstall.
- Can I track order status and abandoned carts?
You now have the option in settings to track order status. This means that contacts are created as soon as an order is created, and the suffix (pending), (failed), (processing), (on-hold), (cancelled) or (completed) will be appended to the last tags listed. The tags will be updated as the status changes. To give you an example of how this works:
- In settings you have the following two Default Tag(s) = WC Order, WC-Last-Order
- A product has a Rep U Press Tag = Purchased-Widget
- A customer enters an order and goes to PayPal, a contact would be created within your Rep U Press account with the tags ‚WC Order‘, ‚WC-Last-Order (pending)‘ and ‚Purchased-Widget (pending)‘.
- As the order status changes the tags with status will be removed and new tags added e.g. ‚WC-Last-Order (processing)‘ and ‚Purchased-Widget (processing)‘.
- If the order is completed you will be left with the tags ‚WC Order‘, ‚WC-Last-Order (completed)‘ and ‚Purchased-Widget‘.
You can create Rep U Press Email Marketing automations to be triggered based on such tags being added. For example you may wish to be notified if any order has a status of (pending) for more than a certain period of time. Since this would indicate that a cart has been abandoned during payment; or you may want an automatic campaign to follow up with a customer if they cancelled an order.
- When will a contact be created or updated on within Rep U Press?
By default only when the order status is changed to ‚Completed‘. Optionally you can change the settings so that it is done when an order is created with a status of ‚Processing‘. Alternatively, if you have selected the track order status option, the contact will be created when an order is created whatever the status.
- How do I clear the debug log?
Your site administrator can remove the file
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Email Marketing & CRM for WooCommerce“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
- Initial Plugin Launch