WordPress CTA – is a free WordPress Call To Action Plugin that helps promote content, display new sales, new blog posts, products and much more. WordPress CTA is lightweight, easy to use and comes with lots of customizations options. Our CTA Plugin comes with 3 templates: Open Sliding CTA, Closed Sliding CTA and Tab CTA. Click on the demos link to view all templates. Get more features and options with WP CTA Pro
- Promote Content
- Promote a new blog post
- Direct users to a contact form or page
- Advertise a sale
- Advertise a hot product
- Promote an event
- Increase sales
- Direct website users to an affiliate product
- Get more clicks to a lead magnet
- Much more!
GET MORE OPTIONS WITH THE PRO VERSION
- CTA Analytics – web statistics of your website visitors, find out which CTA is working best for your website
- All Vertical and Horizontal CTA positions
- Custom Display Conditions – show CTAs on any page, post, custom post type, product or anything you want
- Announcement Template – display banner templates on any page
- GDPR Template – Custom GDPR CTA with cookies
- HTML/Shortcode Template – this raw CTA is perfect for adding your own html or a shortcode
- Duplicate CTA Button – decrease development time with the duplicate button
- Live Status Edit From The Dashboard – quickly turn on and off CTAs from the dashboard
- Import/Export Feature – quickly add CTAs across multiple sites
- Full Styling Options – extended and advanced styling options to take full control over your CTAs
- New Features Being Added Every Quarter
- Priority Support
- Multi Button CTA Template – coming soon
- CTA Animation Effects – coming soon
easy sticky sidebar, sidebar, sticky sidebar, floating sidebar, woocommerce, ecommerce, marketing, affiliate marketing, promote, promotion, marketing, pop up, pop-up, sticky pop up, popup, promote product, promote products, new content, promote content, digital marketing, increase sales, banner, side banner, floating banner, floating side banner, WordPress CTA Plugin, CTA, Call to Action, Lead Generation, Lead Gen, Cta Plugin, affiliate links, affiliate sales, call-to-action
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER SERVICES
- Upload the entire
easy-sticky-sidebarfolder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory or search for „WordPress CTA Plugin“ on WordPress.
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress.
- You will find ‚WP CTA‘ menu in your WordPress admin panel.
- Once you are on the WordPress CTA admin panel, you can edit and change the image, text, fonts, colors and url of the CTA then click save.
- Choose development mode first so you can test and edit your CTA first. Development mode will only show to admins who are logged in. Live will show to everyone.
- Go to your home page and refresh. Once the page reloads, you will CTA on the right hand side.
- When you scroll down the CTA will collapse so that it does not take up too much room.
What does this plugin do?
This plugin helps get the interest of your website users and directs them to a link of your choice. This is a great way to increase sales and generate leads.
Is there a pro version?
Yes, you can purchase the pro version here https://wordpressctapro.com/pricing/
Does it require a person to know coding?
No. WordPress CTA is very easy to use, just replace the text, image and url and you are all set. Our Pro Version
has a HTML/Shortcode template where you can add you own custom code if you wish to do so.
Will the plugin slow down my site?
No. WordPress CTA is very light weight, it will not affect your loading time at all.
Is there documentation?
Please visit this page for more instructions: WordPress CTA Plugin Help
Is there demos?
Please visit our demos page here: Demos
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„WordPress CTA – WordPress Call To Action Plugin“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
- Updated code to integrate with pro version
- Removed cta icon
- Edited cta link options
- Fix data error
- Optimized code
- Updated setting tabs
- Added instructions to each „step“
- Added status notification bar
- Added demo link
- Updated branding
- Added „add cta“ buttons to the dashboard
- Added delete button to the dashboard
- Added social media and website links to the dashboard
- Content text area bug fix
- User can now enter html in content area
- Updated dashboard interface styles and display area settings
- Code optimizations
- WooCommerce Conflict Fix
- Added Entire Site option to location option
- Edited positioning labels
- Added CSS version script
- Fix Bug
- Fix Bug
- Fix Bug
- Fix Bug
- Fix page location
- Fix Problem
- Migrate Old Data
- Added 3 Templates
- Added 3 tabs to UI
- Updated Color Pickers
- Added CTA Position
- Updated Fonts
- Add: banner contorl
- Add: shink options
- Add: optimize some content
- Add: optimize some features
- Add: add version on script and style
- Add: fix image upload issue
- Add: changes some styles
- Add: add more development mode option.
- Add: upgrade testing version
- Add: update sidebar previous in admin
- Add: Tooltip to view instructions
- Add: hide image of banner
- Add: add shrink option
- Add: meta tag helper
- Add: Update js features
- Add: no-follow and target tags
- initial version.