Looking for a reliable email validation solution to prevent the use of invalid and high-risk emails on your WordPress website?
Introducing the DeBounce email validation plugin, designed to help users validate email addresses submitted through registration forms, comments sections, eCommerce shops, and other areas. By simply installing the plugin, connecting your API key, and choosing the forms you wish to monitor, you can ensure effective email validation.
SUPPORTED FORMS AND PLUGINS
The plugin enhances the is_email() function of WordPress and easily integrate with it. This plugin perfectly works with:
- Contact Form 7
- Gravity Forms
- Ninja Forms
- Formidable Forms
- Elementor Form (Contact Form by Elementor)
- Fluent Forms
- Jetpack Forms
- WordPress Comments
- WordPress Registration Forms
- and with any other form which uses the is_email() function (no changes required).
More support is being added gradually.
Based of DeBounce API documentation, this engine perform the following checks:
- DNS validation, including MX record lookup
- Disposable email address detection
- Misspelled domain detection to prevent Typosquatting
- Syntax verification (IETF/RFC standard conformance)
- Temporary unavailability detection
- Mailbox existence checking
- Catch-All testing
- Greylisting detection
- SMTP connection and availability checking
- Block role-based emails
- Built-in domain and email address blocklist
Note: This is not a free plugin. You can find the pricing here.
How does this WordPress plugin work?
The WordPress plugin uses DeBounce API to validate emails directly from your WordPress website. Using this plugin, you will never have invalid emails in your database. It works with all registration and contact forms.
Does email validation affect my IP reputation?
DeBounce doesn’t send any emails to the recipient’s address during the validation process. All processing is done on its servers, so your IP addresses and domains are not affected in any way by the DeBounce service. This means that your IP or domains never get blacklisted, since the plugin never uses them.
Does this plugin store email addresses?
DeBounce really cares about data protection and user privacy and never store any emails called from API.
Is this plugin GDPR compliant?
DeBounce really cares about data protection and user privacy and never store any emails called from API. For more information, please read the following links:
* DeBounce GDPR Compliancy
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„DeBounce Email Validator“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
- Jetpack Forms Integration
- Bug fixes
- Forminator Integration
- Formidable Forms Integration
- Elementor Form (Contact Form by Elementor) Integration
- Fluent Forms Integration
- WPForms integration bug fixed
- Comments email validation bug fixed
- Store validation logs and show them as tables and graphs
- Choose what validation categories to accept in forms
- DeBounce menu moved from settings submenu to main menu
- Bug fixes
- The admin panel will now display your account balance
- Added an option to set a timeout for validations that take longer than usual
- Choose what to do once your credit balance reaches zero
- Bug fixes
- WooCommerce double credit usage fixed
- Code optimization and plugin size reduction
- Bug fixes
- Option to block free emails like Gmail or Yahoo
- Option to translate plugin error messages
- WooCommerce easy integration fixed
- Block emails or domains based on given list
- Option to block role-based emails
- Built-in domain, email address blocklist
- WooCommerce easy integration
- Moving CDN hosted files to local WP hosting.
- Supports Gravity Forms integration.
- Previously reported bugs are fixed.