Dash is the digital asset management (DAM) tool for growing brands. It makes it simple for you to find, organise and use your visual content. Dash’s WordPress integration gets your team on the same page and keeps things simple.
Avoid the headaches of managing two separate image libraries and do all the organising in Dash instead.
Here’s how it works:
- When adding an image into a page, pick Insert Media from Dash.
- Search through all your visual content from Dash – without leaving WordPress.
- Once you’ve found the image to use, just pick the size you want and add it to the page.
- The caption and alt tag will be automatically filled in with the image’s title on Dash.
- Then edit or crop as usual with WordPress’s tools.
Using this requires a Dash account. Don’t have one yet? Then you’re missing out – start your Dash free trial today.
- If you have issues or questions about the Dash Effortless Digital Asset Management Plugin, visit the plugin’s forum.
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Dash Effortless Digital Asset Management“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
- This version adds the ability to select featured images from Dash. To do this, a new tab has been added to the media library modal that opens when the user choosed to add a featured image for their post.
- If allows to select images from Dash from ACF image fields.
- It fixes a bug whereby the image metadata from the attachment was incorrectly saved.
- It fixes a bug preventing multiple acf images to be selected from Dash.
It fixes a bug where Dash images could not be added in ACF options pages and other ACF contexts