Dieses Plugin ist nicht mit den jüngsten 3 Hauptversionen von WordPress getestet worden. Es wird möglicherweise nicht mehr gewartet oder unterstützt und kann Kompatibilitätsprobleme haben, wenn es mit neueren Versionen von WordPress verwendet wird.
If your site has a large number of post which are not placed in categories or tags, This plugin will help you do it automatically.
You just need to define keywords for earch categories/tags and do it schedule by cronjob or manually by click „Action now“.
Set target keyworks for each category/tag
Set rule for the litmit of category/tag for each post
Set cronjob for auto category/tag by minutes, hours, days.
You can install this plugin directly from your WordPress dashboard:
Go to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
Search for Daknetcorp auto tag category.
Click Install Now next to the Daknetcorp auto tag category plugin.
Is the pluggin only allowed to filter a post once?
I created a post I made for a test, which contained all possible categories my site uses. I launched the pluggin's action with a few entered keywods, It worked and the categories appeared in the post, but once I tried entering more keywords in the pluggin settings, the test post couldnt be detected and filtered once again. Is this on purpose or am I missing something?
I am pulling input via RSS-Feed, and this plugin was supposed to categorize automatically.
However that doesn't work at all.
Set up filter, let it run manually and automatically, but still posts with Keyword "X" in the title appear in the wrong category.
May I suggest:
1. Only matches keywords in the content of the post, not the title. Now very useful for tagging RSS posts that only show an excerpt, most of the significant information being enclosed in the title
2. Categories are pre-populated with their child categories as keywords. Not usefull to me, as a post tagged in a sub-category will show up in the parent category. It would make more sense to pre-populate the categories' keywords with the category name itslef.
3. Deleting a keyword asks for confirmation every time. This is particulary annoying... when you want to get rid of the numerous pre-populated keywords! I'd get rid of the confirmation dialog. What you could do is mark the keyword as deleted (with the ability to re-click to undo) until the save button is hit.
4. Be aware that all the work you have done deleting and adding keywords will be definitely lost if you change tabs before hitting the save button. That alone, when unaware, is enough frustrating to get rid of the plugin.
5. Other possible improvement: preserve the category hierarchy, make display more compact, and make keywords drag-and-droppable across categories.
6. Other suggestion: add an option to put the menu entry under the Tools menu. I understand people want to find the plugin they just installed, but all those plugins bloating the admin menu get a bit annoying.
Just my two cents, but otherwise I think this plugin is on the right track. I'm just trying to provide constructive criticism.
So I need to update posts that contain a specific phrase such as this:
____x___ ____x___ ___x____ GRANT FULL RELIEF
and assign it to an existing tag such as
I enter the phrase with quotes "____x___ ____x___ ___x____ GRANT FULL RELIEF" in the Full relief Tag.
I set "the limit of keyword filter" to 1
I hit action and it says "No post is arranged into tags"
When using a phrase, should I leave out the quotes?