This plugin will make developers and site builders (hopefully very) happy.
It enables site administrators to supply additional styles or/and scripts to
be loaded alongside the theme’s resources. It will work regardless which
theme the site is running, which makes it brilliant for adding custom
programming and content blocks.
Styles and scripts can be either entered manually or loaded from
Brought to you by Fineswap Team.
- Download a copy of the plugin from wordpress.org/plugins.
- Extract the files from the compressed file; this will create a directory.
- Upload the extracted directory to your website’s plugins directory (wp-content/plugins/ is the default).
- Log into your WordPress backend console.
- Locate and activate the plugin from the Plugins page.
- All options are under Settings > Custom Resources page.
- Consider subscribing to Fineswap’s newsletter to receive updates and news from us.
Q. Can you implement a feature that I need?
A. Maybe… Please contact us and tell us about it.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Custom Resources“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
- Fix missing Settings link in Plugins page.
- Small typo in UI.
- Updated text and GA values.
- Small change in readme links.
- Made sidebar scroll down with the page.
- Added links to social networks.
- Output full URI for absolute or logical paths.
- Updated few texts in readme and plugin’s screen.
- Changed the namespace to reflect the correct one.
- Initial Launch.