Connect your WordPress blog to your CleverReach Newsletter account and insert your Double-Opt-in signup forms on your WordPress with just a few clicks.
Drag & Drop Form Builder
- Build your individual Signup-Form via Drag & Drop
- Get custom fields from your CleverReach list
- Phrase your own signup and unsubscribe texts
- Modify all labels and descriptions
- No coding skills required – quickly & easily add your form to your WordPress page via widget or shortcode
Comment Form Integration
Display a checkbox in your comment form to allow users to subscribe to your newsletter
More features of the plugin
- Double-Opt-In feature – completely GDPR-compliant
- 100% responsive – usable on any smartphone
- Use data fields to find out more about your new email subscribers for your CleverReach recipient list and use these details for sending your newsletters
- Automatic transfer of data to your CleverReach recipient list
- Integration into the comment section
- Detects duplicate entries
- AJAX form submission
Connection with Contact Form 7 Plugin
Have a look at our official CleverReach plugin for WordPress – Contacts that submit the Contact Form 7 form can be synchronized to CleverReach via Double opt in.
Insert DOI Forms in Your WooCommerce Shop
Add GDPR-compliant signup forms and much more to the pages of your store (e.g. in the checkout process) with our official CleverReach plugin for WooCommerce.
Most important features of CleverReach®
- Easily create and send newsletters with our user-friendly newsletter editor
- Free responsive templates available
- Analyze the success of your mailings with our reporting
- Easily segment your recipients with individual tags
- GDPR-compliant registration forms
- Free email support
- Improve user retention in your sleep with automated newsletter workflows
- Languages: CleverReach® is available in English, German, French, Spanish and Italian.
Email marketing made easy: Use your WordPress data in CleverReach® to create relevant newsletters for your users. Benefit from more opens and more clicks with less effort.
CleverReach® is one of the leading providers for email marketing and impresses more than 300,000 customers in 170 countries with the effectiveness and simplicity of the software. Founded in 2007, CleverReach® valued the importance of data protection standards, always exceeding legal requirements.
The plugin was developed by Hannes Etzelstorfer. We at CleverReach have adopted the plugin in April 2021. If you have any questions or need help, please feel free to contact our service team at any time.
Dieses Plugin unterstützt 2 Blöcke.
- Newsletter Sign-Up for CleverReach
Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
You need PHP 5.6 or higher as well as CURL to use this plugin.
New fields are not visible in FormBuilder
Click the button „Load Form Attributes“ to load all available fields.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Newsletter Sign-Up for CleverReach“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
- Updated the CleverReach icon and logo.
- Fixed refreshing access token.
- Adjusted print_cleverreach_form functionality.
- Add error message for form submission when CleverReach access token is missing.
- Switching to the latest v3 CleverReach REST API.
- Added CleverReach account ID in the general plugin page.
- Added automatically refreshing an access token.
- Reconnecting the account will remove all previously plugin saved data.
- Added the possibility to update the form template in the form builder section.
- Updated the plugin sidebars.
- Added missing translations for German.
- Improved logging and detecting issues in the plugin.
Fixed a security issue
thanks to badmaxx
Added Gutenberg block for CleverReach form
Fields can be required
Improved authetication workflow.
Fixed the empty error message appearing on some installations
Added additional check for global and local attributes
Changed API version
Load CleverReach API PHP class only once (in case there are several CleverReach plugins installed)
Changed to CleverReach REST API
PHP 7 support
Extended API funtion for optional DOI mail
Added error message in case of missing email address
Removed Ajax Bug return 0 instead of success/error message
Double-Opt-In is mandatory now
Added support for PHP 5.2
Added support for global fields