Document Gallery from Folders works with Gutenberg and CatFolders – WP Media Folders plugin to publish WordPress pdf gallery quickly.
It will save you a huge amount of time thanks to these built-in features:
- 2 customizable layouts: list & grid
- 5 columns: title, file type, file size, updated date, download link
- Supports all WordPress media file types
- Mobile responsive
- Modern gallery design
- Show/hide columns
- File title search box
- Sort by size, title, filetype, and modified date
- Flexible pagination
- Click to preview file, open in popup modal, or download file
CatFolders Document Gallery support displaying all WordPress file types:
- Documents: pdf, doc, ppt, odt, xls
- Graphics: psd, svg
- eBooks: epub, mobi, azw, azw3
- Images: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, ico, webp
- Audios: mp3, m4a, ogg, wav
- Videos: mp4, mov, wmv, avi, mpg
- Others: svg, zip, json, and custom file types
To get started with this WordPress PDF gallery plugin, simply follow these steps:
- Install CatFolders – WP Media Folders
- Install CatFolders Document Gallery (this plugin)
- Start organizing documents into folders
- Pick a folder to create WordPress gallery from folder
- Customize the gallery appearance and publish
💪 WHY YOU SHOULD USE DOCUMENT GALLERY BY CATFOLDERS?
Publishing WordPress document gallery from folder to the front end will keep your visitors engaged and boost the conversion rate. These are your front-end benefits:
- Dynamic document management: Once you update the category folder in WordPress media library, it will also reflect on the WordPress page/post.
- Searchable & sortable: Your audience can search by title; and sort the document list by date, file size, file name, and much more.
- Fast performance: Easily change the number of documents per page without having to reload the page.
- Fully responsive: This datatable list/grid works well on any screen size and mobile device.
As an admin, you will get these advantages of the customization options:
- Easily tweak the layout and columns.
- Create a WordPress file gallery that fits perfectly with your website’s design.
- Keep your documents and files organized within folders.
- Dynamically update your galleries.
- 100% free: No need to upgrade as this is already packed with premium features. Yay!
As you add new documents to your folders, it will automatically reflect those changes. This will ensure that your visitors always have access to the most up-to-date information.
Happy gallery-ing 💖
Dieses Plugin unterstützt 1 Block.
- CatFolders Document Gallery Display folders item in a document gallery.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/catfolders-document-gallerydirectory, or upload the zip file through the WordPress plugins screen.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins screen in WordPress.
- Go to WordPress media library to start adding documents to your document category.
- In Gutenberg editor, add CatFolders Document Gallery block to create a WordPress PDF gallery, file gallery, and more!
How does the WordPress pdf gallery plugin work?
This free WordPress pdf gallery plugin adds a CatFolders Document Gallery block in Gutenberg. You can use it to create a WP document library on the front-end. Once you have published the documents and other files to the gallery, your website visitors can search, sort, preview, view all documents, or download files very quickly. It helps retain traffic and boost engagement on your WordPress website.
Can’t upload images or files to WordPress media library?
Is there a limit to the number of documents I can display on WordPress page/post?
There’s no limit to how many attachments and files you can add to a folder. Therefore, no limit on the number of documents per page/post! This CatFolders Document Gallery plugin is optimized with smart pagination so the users can go back and forth between the pages very quickly without reloading page.
Does it support hierarchical folders?
If you’re using CatFolders – WP Media Folders free version, which doesn’t create subfolders, it won’t be displaying multiple folders on the front-end. However, you can bulk-select folders using Ctrl/Command or Shift key and display all files contained in those folders.
Regarding showing the folder tree structure on the front-end, we are considering it and will implement it as soon as we can.
Can I request to add more features to this plugin?
So you want us to add further integrations such as Elementor pdf gallery, and others? To put it into consideration, please submit your ideas to CatFolders feature requests.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„CatFolders Document Gallery – Display WordPress PDF Gallery from Category Folder & More“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
„CatFolders Document Gallery – Display WordPress PDF Gallery from Category Folder & More“ wurde in 1 Sprache übersetzt. Danke an die Übersetzerinnen und Übersetzer für ihre Mitwirkung.
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
Nov 16, 2023 – Version 1.4.3
- Updated: Translation in PO file
Nov 15, 2023 – Version 1.4.2
- Updated: text domain (from catf-dg to catfolders-document-gallery)
Nov 4, 2023 – Version 1.4.1
- Updated: POT file
- Fixed: Wrong link generated
Nov 3, 2023 – Version 1.4
- Fixed: Some CSS errors related to the position of displaying elements when change its position (search bar, layout icon, pagination)
- Fixed: Displaying empty element when icon and title library are hidden
Oct 6, 2023 – Version 1.3
- Fix: Accessibility
- Add: Support German language
Sep 22, 2023 – Version 1.2
- Add: New order by size (GB > MB > KB > Byte)
- Update: Plugin detail (Remove “By” duplication in wp.org)
- Update: Hide “Item per pages” in Mobile table
- Fix: Issue with sorting files
- Fix: Button alignment in grid view
- Fix: CSS conflict
- Fix: Accessibility (aria attribute)
Jul 24, 2023 Version 1.1
- Improve code
Jun 20, 2023 – Version 1.0
- Initial Release