BP-Portfolio is a BuddyPress plugin that allows members to create their own portfolio (a set of projects : IT projects, recipes, achievements of designer, … ).
Right now each project includes a title, a description, an url and a screenshot of the project. The size of the description can be defined in the admin panel, as the template to be used.
The plugin provides the following features :
- a new tab in the user profile listing their projects
- a new page listing all projects,
- a widget listing the latest projects
- a new activity for each new project
In future versions, each project will have its own page and multiple captures can be uploaded for a project.
- Upload the ‚bp-portfolio/‘ directory to the ‚/wp-content/plugins/‘ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress
- Settings can be configured in the ‚Buddypress > BP-Portfolio‘ area of your blog.
- What is the size of the screenshot ?
Ideally, the size of the capture must be 250x170px. But anyway the plugin crop the image to fit the interface.
- How to change the plugin interface ?
The plugin incorporates a ‚template‘ directory where you place your new themes (use the default theme architecture for your own theme).
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„BuddyPress Portfolio“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
- Add, edit and delete projects
- List all projects on a common page
- Create a widget that lists the latest projects
- Displays a new tab in the user profile