If you are an author of your site, or you have a team of writers, you will love this Author Bio On Hover plugin. Using this easy, quick, responsive, and hassle-free plugin, you’re able to give proper credit to your content writers, one-time contributors, or guest authors. Undoubtedly, this simple but effective plugin provides WordPress with the features it needs to give credit to content creators.
This awesome plugin helps you to add a responsive author box on hover to your posts, displaying the author bio, including the author’s name, author Gravatar, description, and more. In fact, with this plugin, you can add custom author social links and icons such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, and many more to the author box.
WHY DO YOU USE THIS PLUGIN ON YOUR WEBSITE?
We all know about EAT, right? It implies the Expertise, Authority, and Trustworthiness of a site.
And exactly, this is where the author’s bio comes into play. It is the best way to introduce the actual author or writer and let the site visitor know about the content creator or the person behind the content creation. Which in turn ensures the article-level and site-level transparency, improves the authenticity and credibility of the site among the users.
Apart from that, an author’s bio is great to boost your website’s user experience. The main reason behind this is, without the author bio, your entire blog looks incomplete. In addition, when you add social links to your author’s bio, it helps the users to establish a connection with the author.
Another big factor is that, this plugin adds schema markup automatically, without requiring any coding. And, this in turn, helps the Author bio ranking in search result with rich snippets. All in all, having the author’s bio on your blog pages makes your site more user-friendly and keeps the readers more engaged with the content.
So, if you want to ensure all these and organize your content using an author bio on hover, this Author Bio On Hover plugin will be the perfect option for you.
- Shows Custom Author Profile Picture or Gravatar.
- Custom Author Name.
- Custom Author Social Links & Icons
- Custom Author Bio.
- And many more…
- Hello Elementor
PAGE BUILDERS READY
- Beaver Builder
Custom Profile Image
You can boost the credibility and authenticity of your blog post by uploading the custom profile image for users. Also, you can choose to display the local image or the associated Gravatar.
Social and links options
This plugin allows you to build up some good social proof by adding social links and icons of Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Email, and many more on the author bio.
No coding required
The Author Bio On Hover plugin is really a simple plugin, which doesn’t require any coding to display the author box on the hover of your site. Simply install the plugin, and the author box will automatically be added on the hover.
With this plugin, you will get new features regularly installed on your website. Just one click, and your plugin will be as good as new.
We know the importance of site speed, and therefore, we never compromise with the speed. That’s why we have optimized this plugin’s architecture to guarantee a fantastic user experience for both you and your users. You never experience slow load times and a single security vulnerability.
Support is available 365 days a year. You just need to ask our dedicated team of WordPress experts anything you need help with.
Overall, this Author Bio On Hover is a simple yet powerful plugin to display a professional author bio on hover. Give this plugin a try and experience a certain increase in your readers’ engagement.
AUTOMATIC INSTALLATION (The EASIEST WAY)
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard,
- Navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
- Type “Author Bio On Hover – Author Box” into the search field.
- Once found the plugin, click on “Install Now” and then “Activate”.
- Download the Author Bio On Hover – Author Box plugin
- From your WordPress dashboard, navigate to ‘Add New.’
- Go to the ‘Upload’ area
- Select the plugin from your computer
- Click ‘Install Now’
- Finally, Activate the plugin
It’s really simple, once you install the Author Bio On Hover plugin, the author name will automatically show up in a single post.
To change the author details in WordPress-
- Go to your WordPress dashboard.
- Select Users and then Edit User
- From here, you can change the author’s details.
Or, to change the author details using the WordPress Author Bio On Hove plugin-
- Just like before, go to your WordPress dashboard
- Navigate to Author Options
- And from the appeared page, you can change the author profile picture, name, bio and add social icons.
How Do I Add A Bio Box In WordPress?
The simplest way of adding a bio box in wordpress is using the Author Bio On Hover plugin. Simply install and activate the plugin, and it will automatically add the author box to your posts. You just need to hover over the author name, and the author bio box will appear.
At first, you need to navigate to the Author Options from your WordPress dashboard and then set the author profile picture image choosing the default or media library options.
Author bios help your readers to know the actual author or content creator of your site. Through author bio, you can state the expertise of your site’s authors. This way, it improves your site’s trustworthiness, authenticity, and credibility to the user.
An author’s bio should be simple and straightforward. You should include the author’s proper information, including the name, bio, social profiles, personal website, and image, which you can add using this plugin.
Does It Work With Any Theme?
Yes, the Author Bio On Hover plugin is compatible with any latest and standard WordPress themes which are built on WordPress guidelines.
Plugin Is Not Working?
If you encounter any problems with our plugin or see that something is not working properly, first follow the preliminary steps –
- Test the plugin with a WordPress default theme and see if the error is caused by the theme you are currently using or not.
- Disable all currently used plugins and check if the problem is still occurring.
If you still find that it’s not working, you can submit a ticket on the Support page and describe your concern accurately. Make sure to specify the current version of your WordPress and plugin along with all other information that might help us solve your problem as quickly as possible.
How Do I Get Support For This Plugin?
Our expert team members are 24/7 available to help you out with any issues. So, you can contact us with any sort of queries or problems.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Author Bio On Hover – Author Box“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Übersetze „Author Bio On Hover – Author Box“ in deine Sprache.
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
Durchstöbere den Code, sieh dir das SVN Repository an oder abonniere das Entwicklungsprotokoll per RSS.
- Fix: Conflict with Twenty Twenty – WordPress theme.
- Update: Author only show on post single page.
- Fix: Author Gravatar image not showing.
- Add: Author bio after content.
- Add: Author Designation.
- Add: Custom CSS.
- Add: Individual Author bio options.
- Fix: Author on hover not showing on Kadence theme.
- Fix: Author on hover not showing on Acabado theme.
- Add: Reset CSS (Default theme styles).
- Add: Fit With Meta on Hover.
- Add: Author Widget.
- Add: Author Box after content priority.
- Remove: Deprecated Icons.
- Fix: Conflict with TOC.
- Add: Multiple author before post content.
- Fix: Missing sidebar author widget styles.
- Fix: Sanitization & validation issues.
- Fix: Multi author selection issues.